Atlanta Housing

Alberta-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just started a new job today in Norcross.

Need to find a house to rent with a double garage and a fenced yard.

Anyone know of anything? Or maybe know an agent that can help?

Thanks,
KB

Guess I better change my screen name LOL.

Wow, that is quite a move. What are you going to be doing?

Hit me up sometime! I'm about 45 min from norcross. Where are you staying? The house right next door is 3 bed 2 bath with 2 car garage but no fence for 49000.

You might be a little farther out than I wanted to go. The traffic for that commute would be a killer. Appreciate the info though.

I was thinking more about Duluth or Suwanee. Even Buford is getting a little far.

Lawrenceville is a nice area as well.

Word to the wise, stay away from Duluth cops. They're world famous :)

Yes I have been told that the Duluth Police are the worst in the area and that they have several speed traps that are in totally unexpected areas.

Lawrenceville is nice, I have to agree. I just would like to be a little closer to work if possible. Plus crossing I-85 is a pain...always busy and backed up.

Man does the traffic here ever suck though. Not something I'm used to at all.
Back in Alberta rush hr isn't bad compared to just daily traffic here.

But I sure like the house prices. About 1/2 (or less) what they are back home.

The housing market in Atlanta is extremely depressed and there are a ton of great deals out there. We are selling a rental house in Gainesville. Might be a little too far out for you. I used to commute from Gainesville to Norcorss every day. The whole basement is a garage with 3 very tall doors. 5311 Sherri Drive, Gainesville GA | MLS# 4331493 - Trulia

There is a condo development at Spalding Dr and Holcolmb Br (Spalding Gate) that has garages and fenced in back yards. They are nice and there use to be some for rent. I had a friend that owned one for a while.

There are a ton of houses and neighborhoods west of Peachtree Ind. Depending on exact location may be Norcorss, Peachtree Corners, Alpharetta. All would be close to where you work. The traffic in Atlanta is intense. You would actually have an easier commute from inside 285 than you would from Suwanee or Forsyth. You would be going to opposite direction of everyone else in the southeast.

Nice house, but a little too far away. GLWS
Thanks for the tips, I will be checking out more places this weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back