ATTENTION S. FLORIDA SRT OWNERS.....

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had gotten an email from a member here about this new website, However the site got wiped out and replaced with stars. um, i thought thats werid but then i figured it out. anyways, This is for those who havent been on the other forum in a while. Just wanted to let the S. Florida guys know about the GTG we are planning. Its going to be on June 2nd, Friday. Possibly around 6:30ish in West Plam beach. We are planning on meeting at Hooter's in West Palm and then off to Moroso for a fun night. Let me know if ur in for the fun. Thanks

I dont think we are going to make it to Hooters. A few of the guys have to work till 5pm so it wont give us enough time. unless those who can or want to go there eariler (hooters) , we can meet there. then We are going to meet at a service plaza on the turnpike somewhere in west palm and ride up together. Ill send ya a pm.

I know most people have work to go to that day until about 5. I don't know why we don't go to Hooters after moroso? It would be a nice ending to a fun night since the test and tune stops at 10, we could all have some fun there until we're done at the strip and then...WINGS!!!!

Q, ur plan is better, Moroso first and hooters after. Like Vin said Meet at the Atlantic sevice plaza on the turnpike and meet up then ride to moroso.

yeah - better - we had changed that into meet at track about 6-630 get through tech inspection - run until 9-930ish then roll out to get some food at the end of the night

Venom, I got ur message. I'll give ya and everyone a call to remind them.

Would love to make it...I'm 40 on that day...and my sister(s) are flying in town to rub it in. :eek:

Hey 2nd,
I was wrong, my cruise is this friday to monday. Ill be there, brotha. Hopefully, Ill have my truck, but nost likely ill have my friends 9 sec Dart (with trailer and crew). ut yeah, Im in

NBT get your old ass over to west palm... u can party when u get home lol.. and common blake we all konw you just gonna blow that bitch up again.. just bring the cati LOL

Yeah blake, bring the beast out for a night of fun. i/ we wanna see what she can do!!! who would win in a heads up u or venom??

Well, This makes it final then. Moroso first and if everyones up for some grub we can hit a resturant. Next month on the 2nd of june, Friday night. If ya havnet sent me ur # please do so i can call everyone to remind them. For those who want to meet up prior to going to moroso let me know so we can ride out and turn some heads. looks like we are going to have a 8 or 9 guys, so this outta be fun!!!

FOUR MORE DAYS!!!! LETS GET A FINAL HEAD COUNT AND FOR THOSE WHO WANNA MEET B4 AND RIDE UP LET ME KNOW!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

2ndchance said:
Yeah blake, bring the beast out for a night of fun. i/ we wanna see what she can do!!! who would win in a heads up u or venom??!!!

he'll kick my ass ... FOR NOW.. my system is all installed, but still have not got my VEC2 installed "I might switch it out to a AEM Controler instead ", or my meth finished , or the exhaust finished .. only the NOS/PROPANE is fully installed but i dont want to run it untill i get everything running together and tuned properly. so ill still be running slow ass times for a few more weeks...

And i hope the group pic they take that we look normal LOL.. maybe the east coast is normal lol.. unlike the west coast pics we have just seen LOL

Heres an update: Moroso Motorsports Park is located at 17047 Beeline HWY, Jupiter, FL 33478. The Park opens at 6pm till 11pm. Its 15.00 to test and tune, 13.00 to watch. Here is Directions for those who don't know where it is : http://www.morosomotorsportspark.com/Newsite/Default.asp

Quelocura, Rice Eater, Litemup, King Vinnie, and Persicutor since we live pretty much in the same area we could ride up at the same time. If not I know Litemup, Quelocura, and I are going to meet and ride up at the same.

All the West Palm guys, If you can think of a place were we can all meet up prior to entering moroso that would be great. Please let us know , If not we will see ya there!!! For anyone I maybe forgetting, Please come meet us at Moroso for a night of fun. Hope to see everyone there. I will be making phone calls within the nest day or so.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back