ATTENTION S. FLORIDA SRT OWNERS.....

Ya lets deff meet up on the way up .. when you are passing west palm we'll just join up in the posse...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
NBT get your old ass over to west palm... u can party when u get home lol.. and common blake we all konw you just gonna blow that bitch up again.. just bring the cati LOL

Yes it would be nice to make it...got 5 days off coming too...took it off on swap.
But I am still in the dark with whatever the Mrs's has been up to :dontknow: she's not talking... now family starting to pop into town......so I can't really plan it.
If it was the 3rd I would have been good....shit happens.

Smokin Joe said:
You guys be sure to take lots of pictures.

Smokin Joe

We will take a bunch of pics.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Ya lets deff meet up on the way up .. when you are passing west palm we'll just join up in the posse...

Where on the Turnpike? I think someone mentioned the rest stop area/ toll plaza in WPB on the turnpike?

NBT said:
Yes it would be nice to make it...got 5 days off coming too...took it off on swap.
But I am still in the dark with whatever the Mrs's has been up to :dontknow: she's not talking... now family starting to pop into town......so I can't really plan it.
If it was the 3rd I would have been good....shit happens.

I am sure u will have a good time with the Family. Hopefully next time we can all meet up.

2ndchance said:
I am sure u will have a good time with the Family. Hopefully next time we can all meet up.

No doubt about that one...I am lucky to see my little sister once a year, as she travels all over the world.

ya there is a rest stop just south of my place on the turn pike , its in the center of the road... i think its just north of Glades 10 miles or so ..

I'm heading up at 5pm from Boca, so I guess I will see you guys up there.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
We all gonna meet in the midle somewhere ? so we can cruze up in a big posse?

Thats the plan, but I dont know where everyone has disappeared too. Do u happen to know the name of the Plaza area we can meet up at. I know I am meeting Litemup, and Que. I am gonna call everyone tonight to see what the deal is. If ya can find out the name of the plaza and we can meet up and cause a big scene!!!:rock:

ya that would be sweet.. umm ill try to drive by today .. and if not ill find somewhere easy to meet up..

from what I read up on, everyone down south was planning on meeting up somewhere down there, then cruising up to WPB service plaza on the turnpike and finishing the ride up from there. I'll be taking the turnpike up myself, so if you guys are there when I'm passing by I will stop and catch up with you, but I'm guessing you will already be gone. Trust me on this, you want to be at the gates when they open at 6pm and into tech line ASAP, you can drive right from the gate admission to the tech line:

bring a Pen, your DL, Helmet, long pants or you will not make it through tech!

if you can get through the gates early and tech soon after you will get 3 runs in 45 minutes. Then as everyone starts to show up, the runs get spread out, but early on it's nice (except that you are nearly hot lapping the truck) but it's good to work on your launches.

:

DL what is that .. and helmet dont you hvae to be in the 11s to need one?

IN: QCKSLVR , Waterdog, SRT10venmous, Persicutor, and me

Maybe : Litemup

MIA : Rice Eater, QueLocura, Blakewidler, King Vinnie

We should have all ten guys coming but I dunno. If anyone can get a hold of these guys please do so. Let them know the plan.

For those going we are meeting up @ 5:30 @ the WBP service plaza on the turnpike. I am looking forward to a good time. See u all there!!!!!

Last edited:
WOW

MAAAAAN, the last time I was in West Palm Beach was like 16 years ago. Ahhhh, summer of 1990. I was 18 then and in love with a Cuban hottie I followed there from here. Good times. Well now that you guys totally made me jealous regarding your soon to be awesome gtg, I hope a lot of pictures will be snapped. I would love to drive over there for the 4th of July week during one of my vacations. Perhaps if yall get another shindig going around that time, I'll show up. As a matter of fact I could have made this meet had I known in advance. :motz:Dayum....

Last edited:
U live in FL? If all goes well then and we have another GTG, I hope ya can make it.

2ndchance said:
U live in FL? If all goes well then and we have another GTG, I hope ya can make it.

No dude I live in Houston, TX. About 21 hours from you guys.. But I sure wouldn't let that stop me.

Shit next time ur in town let me know and well fix up a gtg. Beers, bitchs, and.....more beer

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
:

DL what is that .. and helmet dont you hvae to be in the 11s to need one?

Dude - 13's and you need a helmet (and a drive shaft loop) but we'll just tell them it's on there or the truck runs 14.1 to make it through easy.

Shit all that extra on your truck, they'll probably look for a cage on top of that - no way they will think your running 13's

see - too cold up there - the blood doesn't make it all the way up the body to that thinking area - that's why we all live in FL - clear thinkers down here.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back