ATTN: TEXAS,KANSAS,LOUISIANA, OKLAHOMA,NEW MEXICO

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I'm gauging interest in a Hugh Jass Texas located GTG with members from surrounding states attending in abundance and doing it over a weekend (Spring Break maybe?) in the next month or so:rock:

What I wanna hear here is feedback as to location and dates please.
I can tell you that from Central Texas (Waco,Temple) we have a nice track for track day, plenty of nice dining, 6th Street in Austin, many, things to do as a huge group.

There is also the hugest gathering in the nation of the fastest street cars in the country called Tx2K13 in Houston Spring Break weekend. It is a must see and our trucks would be welcomed and sought after to attend.
Here's some links:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyhd4rKVwn0[/ame]

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9rgR5PpRM[/ame]
We are
3 hours from Oklahoma City
3 hours from Shreveport/Bossier City
2 1/2 hours from Houston
2 hours from San Antonio
7 hours from Wichita Kansas
7 hours from Nawlins
1 1/2 from Austin
7 hours from Tulsa Ok
1 hour from D/FW

Chime in and add your name to this list by copy and paste and let's see just how huge a GTG we can have :burnout:

1. Venomous1 Racing

Last edited:
Would be awesome to see your truck in person bro. :rock:
What's a good weekend for you? I wanna plan around y'all's schedules and likely go with the most popular date suggested :burnout:

Let me check my work schedule. Right now we're not on mandatory overtime. 3/15 - 3/17 or 3/29 - 3/31

Last edited:
I'm gauging interest in a Hugh Jass Texas located GTG with members from surrounding states attending in abundance and doing it over a weekend (Spring Break maybe?) in the next month or so:rock:

What I wanna hear here is feedback as to location and dates please.
I can tell you that from Central Texas (Waco,Temple) we have a nice track for track day, plenty of nice dining, 6th Street in Austin, many, things to do as a huge group.

There is also the hugest gathering in the nation of the fastest street cars in the country called Tx2K13 in Houston Spring Break weekend. It is a must see and our trucks would be welcomed and sought after to attend.
Here's some links:

What is TX2K13,12,11, 10 , 09, 08 - YouTube

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9rgR5PpRM
We are
3 hours from Oklahoma City
3 hours from Shreveport/Bossier City
2 1/2 hours from Houston
2 hours from San Antonio
7 hours from Wichita Kansas
7 hours from Nawlins
1 1/2 from Austin
7 hours from Tulsa Ok
1 hour from D/FW

Chime in and add your name to this list by copy and paste and let's see just how huge a GTG we can have :burnout:

1. Venomous1 Racing- open for whenever
2. Oncebit - Spring Break Mar 15th
3. ArrestmeRed- Down for whatever :)

Come on Southern guys and gals, sign up :)

Im down if not in Ecuador. Id sure like to attend TX2K13. No 10 either but the camaro will come out to play :)

S**t, if I get mine back from the transmission guy, count me in. :( Love to meet the other guys and see their rides.:)

Oh this looks like it could be fun

Yeah just not thinking if we can get some outta staters to come down, they'll go all the way to Houston? That's why I figured Central Texas area.

Houston boys skeerd to leave houston?:dontknow:

LOL nope not that im scared to get stranded with all the transmission crap ive been threw. I would love to make a drive outside houston, just need to find a secure place to park the truck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back