ATTN: TEXAS,KANSAS,LOUISIANA, OKLAHOMA,NEW MEXICO

1. Venomous1 Racing
2. OnceBit (if its a non work weekend)
3. ArrestmeRed -whenever
4. Doworkson - depends on date
5. Shorty - tranny is fixed, lol
6. jsandlin - want to bring Camaro to get whooped ;)
7. Lethal Hemi - if his tranny makes it, lol
8. MoparViper- no excuses :)

Guess I'm gonna have to send each Texas member a PM? C'mon guys :)

Last edited:
So have we fiqured out where its gonna be? Anyone down for hitting up Kemp TX Cedar Creek Dragstrip in the near future?

Never heard of it. Trying to see what's good for everyone date wise first. I'm getting ready for a GTG real soon :)

Its about half way between waco and shreveport. Looks like they do some Friday night test and tunes and some good racing on Saturday. Just looking at trying to make it out that way nothing to large just trying to expand my horizon.

http://www.cedarcreekdragway.com/

Awesome i just saw DOM in this video off the front page of that Cedar Creek Dragway.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQsaVWA3gNg]Surviving HOT ROD Drag Week! - Roadkill Episode 9 - YouTube[/ame]

Haha dont know about all that hate that it was when your truck broke. Wish you would have made it to Thunder Road in Louisiana, pretty decent track .

C'mon guys and gals we have to make this a Texas sized GTG!! Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Colorado, speak up and name a date that works for you. Track day, Meet and Greet, Cruise, an all around great time Texas style.

1. Venomous1 Racing
3. ArrestmeRed04 Justin
4. MoparViper
5. Lethal Hemi
6. Doworkson
7. Shorty
8. ViPolar ( non -internet member)
10.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for PMing me because I didn't see this post until now. I'm down for sure. March 16th weekend would work best for me too.

C'mon guys and gals we have to make this a Texas sized GTG!! Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Colorado, speak up and name a date that works for you. Track day, Meet and Greet, Cruise, an all around great time Texas style.

1. Venomous1 Racing
3. ArrestmeRed04 Justin
4. MoparViper
5. Lethal Hemi
6. Doworkson
7. Shorty
8. ViPolar ( non -internet member)
9. Mjd91
10. TxViperpowered
11. ShogunTx
[/QUOTE]

List is looking much better :)

Last edited:
March 16th is sounding pretty good. I'm thinking Little River should be the place being they are relaxed on rules and its very central and not far from food/beverage etc :chain:

I am down for a GTG, seeing I can get off on the 16th to make it down there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm in, may or may not have the truck by then, but i'll bring somthing interesting! If im off...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back