Audio Gear Sample Closet Blowout Holiday Sale

InfinitySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tons of great audio stuff I've been sitting on for a while for trainings, demos etc. Closet is full and I need to purge to make room for new products so I thought I'd post up on here and give everyone some killer deals. Here's what I have and the condition-

Harman/Kardon Sabre SB35-World's thinnest sound bar-BNIB never opened retail $999, $715 shippedSabre SB 35 | Slim Bluetooth Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer | Harman Kardon US

Harman/Kardon Aura-BNIB was set out on a table to showcase, never plugged in/never played retail $399, $207 shippedAura | Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Airplay | Harman Kardon US

Harman/Kardon Nova-BNIB Never opened Nova | Top Rated Wireless Bluetooth Computer Speakers | Harman Kardon US

JBL Tim McGraw edition headphones white/w gold, opened and set out on table for display, never used $45 shipped

JBL Clip BNIB never opened red, retail $49, $32 shipped JBL Clip | Ultra portable rechargeable Bluetooth speaker with carabiner | JBL US

JBL Flip-Used in good condition with all accessories, carry pouch and charger $50 shipped JBL Flip | Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone | JBL US

I think I have a few more items I can sell off I need to check my lists, if so I'll update and add in. Any questions just shoot me a PM.

Any of that stuff fall off the back of a truck?

J/K

Got any infinity stuff?

Haha, nope...my UPS man carefully delivers everything to my porch ;)

I'll have to look through my collection of stuff but I think I have a few Kappa amps for car, Kappa 4 and Kappa 1 that were on a display. I may have a pair or two of 6 1/2" components from the same display. PM me if that's what you are looking for and I'll pop out the shed and take a peak. I have so much out there that gets put up when I change out displays it tends to get lost over time.

Tons of great audio stuff I've been sitting on for a while for trainings, demos etc. Closet is full and I need to purge to make room for new products so I thought I'd post up on here and give everyone some killer deals. Here's what I have and the condition-

Harman/Kardon Sabre SB35-World's thinnest sound bar-BNIB never opened retail $999, $715 shippedSabre SB 35 | Slim Bluetooth Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer | Harman Kardon US

Harman/Kardon Aura-BNIB was set out on a table to showcase, never plugged in/never played retail $399, $207 shippedAura | Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Airplay | Harman Kardon US

Harman/Kardon Nova-BNIB Never opened retail $299, $155 shippedNova | Top Rated Wireless Bluetooth Computer Speakers | Harman Kardon US

JBL Tim McGraw edition headphones white/w gold, opened and set out on table for display, never used $45 shipped

JBL Clip BNIB never opened red, retail $49, $32 shipped JBL Clip | Ultra portable rechargeable Bluetooth speaker with carabiner | JBL US

JBL Flip-Used in good condition with all accessories, carry pouch and charger $50 shipped JBL Flip | Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone | JBL US

I think I have a few more items I can sell off I need to check my lists, if so I'll update and add in. Any questions just shoot me a PM.
Somehow the price of the Novas got left off, updated listed.

Harman/Kardon Nova-BNIB Never opened Nova | Top Rated Wireless Bluetooth Computer Speakers | Harman Kardon US

JBL Flip-Used in good condition with all accessories, carry pouch and charger SOLD JBL Flip | Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone | JBL US

Updating list with sold items

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back