audio help

drummer22

Reaction score
there was a aftermarket stereo before was taking out. factory stuff is there and hooked up working waiting to get the factory infinity sub but my question is how to hook up sub i don't see any wires or plugs wondering if anyone can help me?

only thing i saw is under the middle compartment where the amp is under the seat there a wire with adapter plug factory thats wrapped around under there. could that be where it hooks up to?

Last edited:
There should be a plug that comes from under the rear trey, up over the metal bracket, and plugs into the to of the sub box if I remember correctly.

there was a aftermarket stereo before was taking out. factory stuff is there and hooked up working waiting to get the factory infinity sub but my question is how to hook up sub i don't see any wires or plugs wondering if anyone can help me?

only thing i saw is under the middle compartment where the amp is under the seat there a wire with adapter plug factory thats wrapped around under there. could that be where it hooks up to?

yes..... the factory sub went in that compartment under the center seat on a RC, that's the plug for it..... personally, i'd do this for better sub sound & factory look:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f7/must-do-upgrade-stock-sound-system-35369/

Anybody have some pics? There the plug under middle console towards the edge which can see from looking under passenger seat. then the sub has just a small connector how am I suppose to connect them I must be missing another adapter to bring them together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back