• 6l80e 6 speed

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 845RE / 8R70 8 Speed Chrysler if stand alone becomes available

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
OK,
What is so different about Europe that a manual is problematic???? Maybe everyone in Europe is a GirlyMan?

LOL , with my 6ft1 and 260lbs and a bouncer carreer of 15 years , i dont see myself as a girlyman...:D

but at more and more places the traffic is so full , that u do more clutching than drive ur vehicles , so people here in europ buy more ato's than manual's.

things have really changed since i was there, almost everything was a stick in 85-87 and 90-91, even the mercedes and bmw taxi cabs ( first time i had ever seen a stick in a mercedes)

It hasn't changed, I just came back from France and Italy at the end of May and everything has a manual transmission.

98621a3ba5b94c213b0182942667cdbbff1c3744fec1692e8797ff9f78357cd7.jpg

LOL

my guess is that manual drivers like to have a hard stick in the hands...sounds more gay to me , LMAO

LOL

my guess is that manual drivers like to have a hard stick in the hands...sounds more gay to me , LMAO

Au contrere.

Your automatic leaves your right hand free to roam the passenger area for another type of stick. Now that's full on GHEY to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

people here in europ buy more ato's than manual's.

Just not true....Here in the US no question but still most vehicles are sold with manual on that side of the pond. In the last few years dual clutch transmissions have ticked up significantly but I wouldn't call them an automatic.

Just not true....Here in the US no question but still most vehicles are sold with manual on that side of the pond. In the last few years dual clutch transmissions have ticked up significantly but I wouldn't call them an automatic.

ok , but what i'm saying is that more and more people start buying automatic transmissions here , i'm not saying there are more auto's than manuals.

thats what i'm seeing here at my side of the pond , and i know this from several salespersons at the dealers that the sell very much more automatics then 20 years ago.

Au contrere.

Your automatic leaves your right hand free to roam the passenger area for another type of stick. Now that's full on GHEY to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GHEY ?

like Arrest says , automatic is faster , isnt that the maiin reason for all us pickup drivers that seek for more tune-ups and stuf to make these rigs faster...:dontknow:

GHEY ?

like Arrest says , automatic is faster , isnt that the maiin reason for all us pickup drivers that seek for more tune-ups and stuf to make these rigs faster...:dontknow:

No not me. Mine is way fast enough right now with all 3 pedals. And 1,000,000% more fun to drive.

GHEY ?

Not faster, easier. Add some swivel seats while you're at it so its easier... I mean faster to get in and out with high heels and a skirt....

I currently have the fastest 6speed truck on the forum, so I'm notswitchingg for lack of ability. Automatics are just faster.

Not too much longer.:D

(Since you're going auto)

(And there might be someone on the horizon....coming soon):rock:

At my age some of us forget who's on 1st much less how to get to 2nd and 3rd. Will keep my sissy auto and love every minute. :chain:

Not faster, easier. Add some swivel seats while you're at it so its easier... I mean faster to get in and out with high heels and a skirt....

man...u realy have something with skirts and heels , sounds a bit crossdressing...:rofl::rofl:

no worries , i'm already gone with my automatic...;)

I don't know what all the hubbub is about if a peep wants to switch to an auto. It ain't like anyone is talking about pulling their drive train and installing a Chevy 350/turbo 350 combo..my truck will prolly stay a stick since it's basically a toy, but I'll tell ya when it was my daily for a bit I learned new curse words while getting stuck in NJ traffic!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back