Auto Dipping

I've seen some that this guy has done around at car shows. They don't look that bad. It's all in the prep and being sprayed with a gun and not a spray can.
https://www.dipyourcar.com/

No dipshit....

Joking! :D

Oh! That shit. A former coworker wanted to do that to his H-D Rocker. He wanted to paint over a 1 of 75 custom/limited ability paint set. Without wrecking it by using regular paint. From what I understand this stuff can be removed without damaging the original paint underneath. I told him that he already wrecked that paint set when he cut the back of the rear fender off. He didn't like the stock license plate mount/light so he "removed it". What a dumb shit. He never came up with the money to buy the stuff. Dude usually only paid H-D credit enough to keep the repo man away.
His buy here pay here Subaru was not so lucky. One night he stayed after work to buy a used seat for his bike. When he went to go home the car was gone. The customer had to give him a ride home.

When done right (like anything else) dip vehicles looks great. There are quality brands of dip aka liquid wrap and there is shet brands iut there.

Done by diphawaii dude is a beast!

Attachments

• DipHawaiiCRZ_zpst2kk8lpp.jpg
    DipHawaiiCRZ_zpst2kk8lpp.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 26
  • mardi_5_grande.jpg
    mardi_5_grande.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details