Automatic floor shifter install

Stinker said:
pop out the end of the oem lever and you can install the tow haul button where ever ya want.

Where didja put the tow/haul button? Some shifter knobs have a button already installed that should fit the bill, just curious is all...

Ronin said:
Where didja put the tow/haul button? Some shifter knobs have a button already installed that should fit the bill, just curious is all...

Hey Ronin! Is that your flamed out SRT-10 on Jon's website? That truck is sweeeeeeeeeet!

EMT/SRT said:
Hey Ronin! Is that your flamed out SRT-10 on Jon's website? That truck is sweeeeeeeeeet!

Nope, mine is plain-Jane black. Gotta get my third brake light out to him to complete the look, it's sticking out like a clown nose!

Ronin said:
Nope, mine is plain-Jane black. Gotta get my third brake light out to him to complete the look, it's sticking out like a clown nose!

Alright. I wonder whose truck that is with the airbrushed flames? Yeah I had tinted tails and went back stock with my tails but left the 3rd brake light tinted. I just like how it blends in with the back glass. Sorry for hoing this thread!

Ronin said:

Have not tackled that yet.Going to look around for a pair of stick shift wheel column covers first.May just do away with tow haul then since it is not much good with stage 2.

that looks like my old 1972 dodge dart sport 340 shifter i had when i was 18 ,,loved the shifter and the sled ,,all you need now is a viper ball shift knob to match out side color of truck ,,check out avondale sponsor on this site ,,,he got me mine ,,,after i showed it to some others they all wanted them ,,,looks like super clean install ,,
me and my son installed the same shifter in his hemi truck i gave him ,,,now he wants to do a shift kit lol ,,,no wonder they say he acts like me !
next year i might get a wild hair and look into installing an auto in the R/C,18 months till its paid off ,,,just things i think about ..hope i did not miss spell anything ,,for the spelling police around here lol:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Ironhead said:
that looks like my old 1972 dodge dart sport 340 shifter i had when i was 18 ,,loved the shifter and the sled ,,all you need now is a viper ball shift knob to match out side color of truck ,,check out avondale sponsor on this site ,,,he got me mine ,,,after i showed it to some others they all wanted them ,,,looks like super clean install ,,
me and my son installed the same shifter in his hemi truck i gave him ,,,now he wants to do a shift kit lol ,,,no wonder they say he acts like me !
next year i might get a wild hair and look into installing an auto in the R/C,18 months till its paid off ,,,just things i think about ..hope i did not miss spell anything ,,for the spelling police around here lol:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Damn,I just put a new one on a couple days ago.Just my luck.
So far I love the shifter.Had a B&M Starshifter on my 69 Chevelle when i was a kid and liked it too.
May still check out the viper ball as well.;)

Attachments

• d26d_1.JPG
    d26d_1.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back