Autometer and Banks Gauges.

azpyroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have these Autometer and Banks Dynafact Gauges from various projects that I have sense upgraded gauges on, and selling them. All the Autometer's include the sending units as well.

Autometer - DPIC #4380 - Ultra Lite - 2-1/16 Inch $100.00
Autometer - Oil Temp #4348- Ultra Lite - 2-1/16 Inch $25.00
Autometer - Water Temp - #4437 - Ultra Lite - Pro Comp - 2-5/8" $25.00
Autometer - Oil Pressure - #4417 - Ultra Lite - Pro Comp - 2-5/8" $30.00
Autometer - Tach (10,000rpm) - #4497 - Ultra Lite - 3-3/8" - $55.00

Banks DynaFact - Turbo Boost - 2-1/16" $10.00
Banks DynaFact - EGT - 2-1/16" $10.00

NOTE: THE BANKS DYNAFACT GAUGES REQUIRE THE BANKS COMPUTER/ECM TO WORK PROPERLY. THEY WILL NOT WORK STANDALONE, HENCE THEM BEING ONLY $10.00 EACH.

PM me if your interested...

DSCF0769.jpg

DSCF0772.jpg

DSCF0771.jpg

DSCF0770.jpg

DSCF0769-1.jpg

DSCF0768.jpg

DSCF0767.jpg

DSCF0766.jpg

Scott where you pulling into glamis 2 weeks ago on a friday about 5 pm?? thought it might have been your setup i seen..........

Voodoo said:
Scott where you pulling into glamis 2 weeks ago on a friday about 5 pm?? thought it might have been your setup i seen..........

I was there 2 weeks ago.. but got there on Thursday night... Oct 29th... around 9pm'ish...

Scott.

give me a call next time you go. i pass threw glamis every day now for work and will be out there thanksgiving weekend at buttercup meeting up with Tom Frank of colorado sand cars. looking at getting back into the sand stuff again :D

Voodoo said:
give me a call next time you go. i pass threw glamis every day now for work and will be out there thanksgiving weekend at buttercup meeting up with Tom Frank of colorado sand cars. looking at getting back into the sand stuff again :D

Where you been hiding Kevin and did you get that Viper Scott?

SrtBrad said:
Where you been hiding Kevin?
At work :confused: :confused: :confused:

things just changed for the better last week, they put the nuclear power plant back online last week in tonapah or however it is spelled and a 500 kv line went down we use so now I am just taking up space in a office. they will not let me go yet because of the contract but i am no longer on call 7 days a week.

My contract is not up till sometime in December officially but I do have weekends to my self again. I should be able to get back to SD on the weekends now. food and beer is on me next time in SD...............

SrtBrad said:
Where you been hiding Kevin and did you get that Viper Scott?

Not yet... I test drove a few, and found that my height 6'5" does not fit comfortably...

Still fighting this whole accident thing... (2 years now) her insurance company refuses to pay... its in litigation right now.

You drive from Brawley to the Palo Verde Plant in Tonapah every day...holy moly... thats a hell of a commute.... ugh...

Voodoo said:
At work :confused: :confused: :confused:

things just changed for the better last week, they put the nuclear power plant back online last week in tonapah or however it is spelled and a 500 kv line went down we use so now I am just taking up space in a office. they will not let me go yet because of the contract but i am no longer on call 7 days a week.

My contract is not up till sometime in December officially but I do have weekends to my self again. I should be able to get back to SD on the weekends now. food and beer is on me next time in SD...............

Voodoo said:

I will be out there Turkey Day weekend... and camped at my usual spot (Compound) right behind the beach store.

Also making 1-2 trips in December.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back