Aww crap... broke something.

INFAMOU$

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3rd gear - 5psi - 5k RPM == CHECK GAUGES... Lost power steering, water pump and alternator... Was .5mi from my house so coasted home without overheating. Having no power steering is a BEAR!

Belt still looks like it's on from the top but could be due to the way the bracket is, although it still was tight. Was too dark to see the accessories but it must have popped off somewhere below...

Will investigate tomorrow night after work and report back.

crap.............

Balancer came loose like mine and 3000 others with an 04. Get a pin kit and Ati balancer and your good to go.

What mileage does this usually happen at? I have an 04 with 70,000 miles purchased from the original owner, I did check the bolt and it was tight.............

What mileage does this usually happen at? I have an 04 with 70,000 miles purchased from the original owner, I did check the bolt and it was tight.............

My first truck was at 25k miles. Like Ken said get a pin kit and fix the problem before it occurs.

Mine went at about 3k miles. Dealer wanted 10 k. To fix it. I bought a new stock balancer installed it for under 300bux

My warranty was void when the truck was imported in to Canada. If u import new vehicle Chrysler voids warranty. But its worth it to save the difference in new car cost.

Last edited:
I am already pinned... Did it with the blower install! But who's to say the bolt still didn't come loose.

Last edited:
Who sells this pin kit some of you are talking about? How exactly does it work? I have an 04 with 50k on it and your making me nervous about this.

Who sells this pin kit some of you are talking about? How exactly does it work? I have an 04 with 50k on it and your making me nervous about this.

I have an mid/late 05 and im nervous now ^^

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back