Axxel is coming to Texas

Don't be afraid of swingin by DFW, I know there are a few of us up here, I just haven't met many yet:D

Venom Power said:
Did someone say Houston? I'm in...:D
I think you should do the cooking :marchmellow: :congrats: :D :D

Alex, try to rent a new Challenger SRT-8 in Texas :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D
Hans (a dutch guy) live in Buffalo Texas.. If you have heavy or large parts and it doesn't fit in your suitcases, he can ship the parts for you to the Netherlands :top:

ps.. Als je ruimte in je koffer over hebt (lijkt me stug :D ).. EBC greenstuff remblokken aub :top:

Last edited:
SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
ps.. Als je ruimte in je koffer over hebt (lijkt me stug :D ).. EBC greenstuff remblokken aub :top:

I have some rear EBC brake pads, but they're for an '04. I would have sent them back with Alex for you Elwin.. But still, Alex wouldn't have trouble finding a set for you.:D

Venom Power said:
I have some rear EBC brake pads, but they're for an '04. I would have sent them back with Alex for you Elwin.. But still, Alex wouldn't have trouble finding a set for you.:D

I don't know if they will fit on the rear of my 05 QC :dontknow:

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
I don't know if they will fit on the rear of my 05 QC :dontknow:

They won't. I first got some for an '05 and they were totally different. I had to return them and get some for '04. But I never installed them and now it's been over a year. I suggest Alex get you some for your year model to be on the safe side..

Maybe Alex can found some EBC brake pads for the 05 QC for me.. If not, no problem..
I think Alex need all the free space in his suitcases for his own truck stuff :D :rock:

But thanks for your offer Venom :top:

axxel said:
Well just planned a roadtrip to Texas december 25 till january 10.
Rent a car and see where the road lead us to:rock: :rock: :rock:

Buy some stuff for the 10:D :D :D

Last year we went to CA came with 2 suitcases en left with 6:dontknow:

Alex and Trea
Hey make a stop in chicago ill take ya out on the town, if you like snow that is but hasn't really snowed alot until late in the season feb march, so it may just be cold:p

axxel said:
Will go to Dallas also.:rock:

What city's or attractions are a must do when you are in Texas?

Alex

Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas . How much driving do you want to do:)

Chicago we will see summer 2009.
I don't like the snow.:D :D :D
Trip to the great lakes and canada.

4 weeks in a RV:D

Alex

axxel said:
Chicago we will see summer 2009.
I don't like the snow.:D :D :D
Trip to the great lakes and canada.

4 weeks in a RV:D

Alex

Plan on staying with us...when in the Chicago area. Attila and Lu stopped by this past summer and you folks would be welcome too!

Prof said:
Plan on staying with us...when in the Chicago area. Attila and Lu stopped by this past summer and you folks would be welcome too!

That's a good plan:rock: :rock: :rock:

thanks

Alex

Prof said:

just dont let him turn you in to an Obama lover lol,,,:D

Ironhead said:
just dont let him turn you in to an Obama lover lol,,,:D

You a bad man!!!

I am not an Obama lover. I am a Hillary lover. And yup, I'd hit it, if I could get it up.:(

Prof said:
You a bad man!!!

I am not an Obama lover. I am a Hillary lover. And yup, I'd hit it, if I could get it up.:(

Now thats just wrong :eek: But i guess it might be alright since bill dont even get it either;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back