Axxel is coming to Texas

axxel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just planned a roadtrip to Texas december 25 till january 10.
Rent a car and see where the road lead us to:rock: :rock: :rock:

Buy some stuff for the 10:D :D :D

Last year we went to CA came with 2 suitcases en left with 6:dontknow:

Alex and Trea

TheMoparConnection said:
what part of Texas?

he is flying into houston ,,,we plan on meeting up for dinner and or a small GTG if i can get some to show up ,,maybe take him to logans road house and have them burn us some steaks and throw peanuts at each other :D

Ironhead said:
he is flying into houston ,,,we plan on meeting up for dinner and or a small GTG if i can get some to show up ,,maybe take him to logans road house and have them burn us some steaks and throw peanuts at each other :D
right on.. I'm planning on going to houston raceway Jan 9th for friday night street racing. I'll know more in the middle of Dec.

The gas is almost free:rock: :rock: :rock:
so i´ll be making a lot of miles.:burnout:
From new mexico to missisippi and back i guess:D

Alex

TheMoparConnection said:
right on.. I'm planning on going to houston raceway Jan 9th for friday night street racing. I'll know more in the middle of Dec.

sweeeet can you get here on the 8th ,,,that way they will have time to cruze around ,,,then we all can meet up on th 8th around 6 or 7 pm at logans road house on hwy 6 ,,,sound good to you ,,,im trying to get some more locals to come by too:rock:

Ironhead said:

Steaks the bigger the better:marchmellow:

Alex

axxel said:
The gas is almost free:rock: :rock: :rock:
so i´ll be making a lot of miles.:burnout:
From new mexico to missisippi and back i guess:D

Alex

great plan on a road trip ,,,we can meet in houston on the 8th of jan after your road trip ill get address for ya to logans road house and bring you K/N CAI,,,

We arrive in Houston 25th december and stay a few days don´t know were yet.(customs need a adress before we go so i will book a motel or something for a few days.)
Make a roadtrip(what car I have to rent?) to see some tourist stuff;) and be back in houston the 7th of januari and fly home the 10 ore 11th of januari.

Alex

axxel said:
We arrive in Houston 25th december and stay a few days don´t know were yet.(customs need a adress before we go so i will book a motel or something for a few days.)
Make a roadtrip(what car I have to rent?) to see some tourist stuff;) and be back in houston the 7th of januari and fly home the 10 ore 11th of januari.

Alex

perfect setup
i would tell them you want a pickup truck to rent ,,,that way you will blend in just right lol;)

Ironhead said:
sweeeet can you get here on the 8th ,,,that way they will have time to cruze around ,,,then we all can meet up on th 8th around 6 or 7 pm at logans road house on hwy 6 ,,,sound good to you ,,,im trying to get some more locals to come by too:rock:
the 8th would be really tough, i work until 7pm, then the drive there and then back and do it all over the next day. I'll see what i can do

belgiumbarry said:
oww noww... a dutch guy in the US... hope he's not on wooden shoes... :p :D :D :D :D :D :rock:

I make wooden window frames :D :D :D
Don´t no how to make wooden shoes:(

We go to the US almost every year ,buy a lot of stuff to give the econemy a boost.:dontknow: :dontknow:
But it is not helping yet:mad:

Alex

TheMoparConnection said:
the 8th would be really tough, i work until 7pm, then the drive there and then back and do it all over the next day. I'll see what i can do

well i picked the 8th so him and his wife will have at least one day to rest up before their return plane fight back :eek:

Ironhead said:
perfect setup
i would tell them you want a pickup truck to rent ,,,that way you will blend in just right lol;)

The new 2009 ram but i don´t think they rent them at the airport:D

Alex

axxel said:
The new 2009 ram but i don´t think they rent them at the airport:D

Alex

lol i bet if you called them you could get at least a 2008 ,,,most rent outfits in texas all rent them ,,,would not hurt to ask for the 09 ,,,:rock:

Ironhead said:
well i picked the 8th so him and his wife will have at least one day to rest up before their return plane fight back :eek:

The flight home is 10 hours ,so plenty time for a nap;)

Alex

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back