AZ GTG Video Questions and Concerns

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a sense of humor with the opening credits on the video. :D :D I know with all the drama going on lately this might be a welcomed change of pace.

The first 4 minuites are edited. I might make this a 20 - 30 min video. Anyone who wants a copy on DVD can have one just pay shipping and give a donation towards the VTCOA if you want(not required). Maybe Patrick can accept the donations and shipping costs. :dontknow:

Should I post up the intro in the morning as a teaser or should I wait to post the video when it's completed? What say you.

post a TEASER!!! :D

also just F.Y.I people.........is Jose not JUAN ;) its all good Brad :burnout:

Post a teaser It'll get more donations that way cause everyone will want to see the rest!

099 FEVER said:
Post a teaser It'll get more donations that way cause everyone will want to see the rest!

Somehow I knew you were going to say that Murray. You probably know your truck is the highlight of the event, however it is not the highlight of the opening credits.:D

Also the video will look very compressed on the net but you guys will get the idea.

SrtBrad said:
Jose is making me feel like :toilet: :toilet: . You get a free vid.:D

:) iam just TEASING buddy!!! :D hey hopefully you get to come down to SD before March.........because iam suppost to go on DEPLOYMENT :( so that way you can have a little fun in the 4 :burnout: :burnout:

SRTPWR41 said:
post a TEASER!!! :D

also just F.Y.I people.........is Jose not JUAN ;) its all good Brad :burnout:
Juan, Too, Tree
Jose, Jose B and Jose C

Sorry, i could not resist :D :D :D :D :D

SrtBrad said:
I have a feeling you guys will love it. I'm putting in a little more bells and whisles. I might even have it loaded on the net tonight...Stay Tuned.:D :D

OH BOY, OH BOY OH BOY, OH BOY OH BOY, OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :elefant: :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

PM me your paypal, Brad... I would like a DVD sent. :) :burnout:

Black1 said:
OH BOY, OH BOY OH BOY, OH BOY OH BOY, OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :elefant: :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

PM me your paypal, Brad... I would like a DVD sent. :) :burnout:

I'm not accepting any money. This is a labor of love for me. If you would like send Patrick (RedSrt007) a donation for the VTCOA.

SrtBrad said:
I'm not accepting any money. This is a labor of love for me. If you would like send Patrick (RedSrt007) a donation for the VTCOA.

I'll send Jack a donation.....

But, I thought you wanted shipping charges? :confused: :dontknow:

Black1 said:
I'll send Jack a donation.....

But, I thought you wanted shipping charges? :confused: :dontknow:

That should come out of donations. I'll have to talk to Jack or Patrick to work out the details. It would be nice to have the shipping covered.:rock:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

(I HOPE that was just a "trailer" .... :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :elefant: )

You rock, Brad!!!!!!! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back