B&M shifter lever

RagunCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My threads broke off my B&M shifter about 20 min ago. I need just the top part that the shift knob screws on to, not the whole shifter that bolts to the floor.

Last edited:
Cherry performance had made some steel handles check with them. The B&M is aluminum and will break if provoked!! Lol

I was just offered a cherry performance lever by a fellow member but they have the srt10 logo on it. I cant have that or anything dealing with dodge on it.

Any other leads?

Last edited:
I was just offered a cherry performance lever by a fellow member but they have the srt10 logo on it. I cant have that or anything dealing with dodge on it.

Any other leads?

Are you for real?? Grind the logo off and have it powder coated! There are no other options! B&M aluminum handle or cherry performance! Pick one

Are you for real?? Grind the logo off and have it powder coated! There are no other options! B&M aluminum handle or cherry performance! Pick one
that's what im doing. I'm getting the cherry one milled off.

If anyone comes along in the future with a b&m handle, shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Who knows, i might try out the new Venom shifter later on. So little feedback is out on it as of now.

that's what im doing. I'm getting the cherry one milled off.

If anyone comes along in the future with a b&m handle, shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Who knows, i might try out the new Venom shifter later on. So little feedback is out on it as of now.

Tony's shifter is better than the B&M.:rock::rock:

I have an aluminum B&M i could sell you . $50 plus shipping

I will rip it out tonight. i just had a steel one delivered:)

Is your truck the first Gen L with the T56?
No sir, gen 2. I Posted some vids against 1badtrk in the racing section.
Crap! Sorry!! i forgot! i have been busy! i will try again tonight . My boy has hockey so probably late evening!! :):eek::eek:
That's ok man. I have a cherry performance one in the way. I am just looking for another cheap one for a spare. Take your time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back