B&M shifter

toofast_28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a B&M shifter? Checked B&M website its not listed? or a comparable shifter that will get the 2-3 shift correct?

Thanks, got one for $225 from summit. can't get to Ebay from the "sandbox". I can imagine they could only sell 4 or 5,000 of them, if that many? (how many manuals of the 8000 trucks?) Gotta stop making them sometime.

ZCx said:
got mine from Hurst-Shifters for $189.:rock: :rock: :rock:

ships as fast as Stinker & if ya need anything Hurst looks like he has it:rock:

you bought a B&M from hurst???:confused:

toofast_28 said:
you bought a B&M from hurst???:confused:

thats the name of the guys e-bay store:rock:

And is reverse forwards or backwards on the Right side? (i have never driven the truck...) It's in pieces being reincarnated as a '49 chevy.

toofast_28 said:
Anyone know what the thread size is on the B&M shifter?

same as the Hurst 3/8x16

does the factory shift ball fit on the b&m?? Also the shift arm ( the black arm in the b&m kit) looks the same as the upper part of the factory shifter are they the same interchangeable ?? i like the one that says hurst better

hcetzneb said:
does the factory shift ball fit on the b&m?? Also the shift arm ( the black arm in the b&m kit) looks the same as the upper part of the factory shifter are they the same interchangeable ?? i like the one that says hurst better
Nope, but you can drill out the Hurst lever and make it work (not perfect but will work)

hcetzneb said:

I ordered a black 8 ball with flames, and a skull in the top of it for the shift knob of the '49 SRT-10 Chevy on top of the B&M shifter. check it out.

Attachments

• skull_flame2.jpg
    skull_flame2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
toofast_28 said:
I ordered a black 8 ball with flames, and a skull in the top of it for the shift knob of the '49 SRT-10 Chevy on top of the B&M shifter. check it out.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'll probably end up making the upper portion of the shift lever to fit the '49. Might have to be double bent, so its farther forward... Then chromed of course!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back