B&M worth the chedda'?

it was the first mod i did. by the way about the chatter, i know this may sound stupid, but i was getting annoyed by the chatter so today i cut a small circle out of a old bike tube (pretty thick) and pushed into the knob. very little chatter now.

JRSVIPR said:
This is not about X-Metal or any other vendor. Some of us wanted one of these trucks so bad we stuck our necks out a little to get it. Ever been there? Yeah it is tight some times, But i have my dream. Yes this is the best place to find out about, And get info on mods.Some just have to go a little slower for awhile, But we are still here.

J.R.

hey i totaly agree with ya bro im in the same boat.. and i was out of work for the past 6 months .. guess who didnt get anypamyments .. lol chrysler financial.. ops... but hey they tried to take my truck i had it hidden well LOL.. but now im working again and making good money and will have it caught up 100% in 2 weeks from now wich will be nice.. but ya i deff cant afford the boomer shifter or any boomer stuff for that matter... and as for 3rd jsut practice practice practica and take a extra 10th of a second to shift it and goes everytime... if your not at the track it wont matter...

I really meant no offense to anyone ! Sorry if anyone took it that way. I went WAY out on a limb to buy this truck. I had a deal pending when I bought it (a $30,000 deal) that fell through.Now I just have to make the payments like most everybody else.Everything I put on it was bought on a credit card and paid down as finances allowed.

My post was simply to illustrate that we get what we pay for.I would rather pay more and in turn get more,even if I had to wait awhile for it.

The B & M is a good shifter and ANYTHING is better than stock,but for the small price difference,the X-Metal seems to be a better deal in the long run.

There are noise issues with either one.There are also simple fixes for either one as well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back