BAAAAAALINNNNNNGGGGG! ProImaging Hydro Dipped Engine Covers.

Sure can...but will have to do that when I am out of town and not using the car as a daily driver.

Looks Killer Prof!! Very nice!!
Have you seen that process Jay Leno uses? it looks exaxtly like chrome but you prep it and pour this stuff on it and it comes out just like it came out of the chrome shop but 1/4 the price?

that is very very nice. but what i likebetter, is you have a sickass srt SC stupid fast show truck. and you drive a V for you DD. you are the man prof. even for an Academic.

Have you seen that process Jay Leno uses? it looks exaxtly like chrome but you prep it and pour this stuff on it and it comes out just like it came out of the chrome shop but 1/4 the price?

im intrigued, what is this you speak of, can you pm me a link?

I'm just a teacher...not really an academic...those are the smart people...I am just a cantankerous old fart that loves young people and tries to incorporate life lessons in academic material. I do have a nice garage too.

I'm just a teacher...not really an academic...those are the smart people...I am just a cantankerous old fart that loves young people and tries to incorporate life lessons in academic material. I do have a nice garage too.

and dont forget modest, you genius you:elefant:

i know PROF, haha

Eddie, i have seen nothing but top-notch work from you. i have gotten ALOT of comments n my handle, and cant wait to see, u know, the "other thing". if i speak of your work people will start gettin ideas. so im sorry, i will not promote my one offs for you, LOL. JK buddy. serious thow, top knotch buddy

I have posted the pics on the site "Gay Car Fans"...Eddie should be swamped with orders now!

Thanks guys...I just paid the money...it is Eddie at ProImaging.com that is the artist...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V_2dhklg4E]YouTube - ‪Spray on Chrome with the Gemini Chrome System‬‏[/ame]
I wonder what they would charge to do my entire truck...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back