Back in a Mopar

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
Well, it's no SRT, but I"m happy right now. Picked up that 05 Durango today, and it's a pretty sweet truck.

The Hemi moves it along pretty good. It has a Magnaflow and K&N on it and I was able to get 18 mpg cruising along at about 80 on the way home with it. It's in great shape, just a couple of little dings and scratches, but it looks real good. Even still has that new car smell somehow!

And to make it even better the Sirius radio is working and hasn't been paid for in over a year, looks like that's gonna be a freebie.

OCBob said:
Well, it's no SRT, but I"m happy right now. Picked up that 05 Durango today, and it's a pretty sweet truck.

The Hemi moves it along pretty good. It has a Magnaflow and K&N on it and I was able to get 18 mpg cruising along at about 80 on the way home with it. It's in great shape, just a couple of little dings and scratches, but it looks real good. Even still has that new car smell somehow!

And to make it even better the Sirius radio is working and hasn't been paid for in over a year, looks like that's gonna be a freebie.
Glad to hear you got it Bob,Way to go.

Getting new wheels is a man's thing, we all know the feeling well.

Enjoy!

Congrats on the purchase Bob...My wife drives an 06 but it aint a Hemi....but we couldnt pass up the price...it stickered at $42K but we paid $25K brand new....has 50K miles now with only minor problems....still has the original Goodyear tires....

I can think of no one (who's) more deserving of some good fortune for a change.

Well done, bud.....

D

Forgot to mention that the dude forgot to give me the gas cap key! He's bringing it by today though, that's good cause it's on "E" lol.

:needpics:

lol auto trader pics get killed after sale bud ,,,:argh:

OCBob said:

Coll deal Bob, now that you are back in a Dodge maybe a Temecula GTG is in order :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good to see you making a comeback Bob.... leave it alone and be happy with the hemi! It always starts with just a " CAI and catback"!!!

Ironhead said:
:needpics:

lol auto trader pics get killed after sale bud ,,,:argh:
Oops, hehehe.

durangofront.jpg

durangorear.jpg

durangodriver.jpg

durangomotor1.jpg

SrtBrad said:
A Temucula GTG will be in order. I'll bring my 05 Hemi Durango. :rock:

Give me a call Bob, I have a few motorcycle club questions 4 u.
Don't know if I have your number anymore Brad. I'll send you mine.

Bets to you Bob, The members here told me, at least now, we can have a modicum of respect for you as a Mod..........:p :D Congrats on the new wheels, I can even smell the "new car" odor...... Hey wait that's something else that's a familiar smell.........:canabis: (just funnun' wicha huney)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back