back stabbed

dnz28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welp i was a work today did my usual routine take my keys wallet and cell out of my pockets and place them in my top drawer of my box. well the day like all others the service manger who is a dick was extremely nice which made a flag come out. i ignored and went home, check my e-mail and i get a irregular check card activity notice:confused: so icall to find out whats going on. dialin the number the wife screams your card is gone:confused: so i wait come to find out three charges were made all in the area in which a certain employee works. guess what my service manger filled up his tank, and topped his tank off with some purchase from a liquor store. Interesting indeed. :(

Somebody needs an ass whoopin'. Then prosecute his ass too.

That's really messed up!!

I would have his ass thrown in jail for sure!

Don't touch him though, maybe you can have his job too!! ;)

whoop that trick. Sorry ive been watchin bet. No really stay calm be patient and good luck getting to the bottom of this, I hate a fin thief!!!!

Thats credit card fraud.... illeagal, and prosecutable no matter how you slice is.. not to mention theft.

Not only could you get him fired, but you could get him put in jail with some serious time...

All ya gotta do is get the cops to get the video tapes of where he got the booze, gas, etc.. and tell em you want to prosecute...

If it were me, I would make an example out of him...

Crime does not pay..

linemup said:
whoop that trick. Sorry ive been watchin bet. No really stay calm be patient and good luck getting to the bottom of this, I hate a fin thief!!!!

WTF did you just say.............?:dontknow: :argh:

Some of us actually read and write in English, bro....

D

linemup said:

LMAO....
that really sucks

I agree with azpyroguy. Nail his balls to the wall, but be tactical about it. He's a real damn idiot to pull that stunt and go on a spending spree in the same day. The vids would be required from those places (if any exist) because if it were anyone else they would try to use the card ASAP too.. which would place those transactions near where you both work anyhow. Good luck in nabbing that prick.

Last edited:
Got my check book stolen from my car, and the Local Police caught the guy. He now has to pay me back all the time lost, and what money I have lost. Go OKC PD!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely file a police report, and let them take over.

aint nothing worse than a punk ass petty thief ,,,they will steal a dime but wont work for a dollar ,,,if it is a co worker it makes it ten fold bad ,,,i say get hard evidents and throw the bum a blanket party in the woods:rock:

did he think he was playing a joke on you ? or is he just that friggn stupid ?

i guess you wont have to worry about him being a dick at work anymore , if that aint grounds to getting fired i dont know what is :dontknow:

hell we had a laborer for our company get fired because he stool an electritions meatloaf sandwich out of a microwave and ate it .

Back