bad day for me almost dead

STOCKSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i was on my way to the dodge stealer cuz the frnt end started making some noise when i was on the freeway the night before so i figured i wake up and take it in so i try to and when i get off the freeway thankgod the wheel locks up and i pull it to the side of the road and get out and look and nearly shit myself because i had just got off the freeway so all i could do is thank GOD that it didnt happen on the freeway and so i call a tow and he nearly cracks the bumper trying to get it on the flat bed but he finally gets it up there while keeping the rim on so hopefully ill hear something tomorrow to hear the damage so i can get er back

sorry their flipped but u can still see there from my phone

Attachments

• b w 3.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 156
  • broke wheel.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 136
  • broke wheel 2.zip
    22 KB · Views: 106
Holy shit man! That is nuts. Glad to hear you're Ok though. That could have definitely gone a lot worse.

thanks guys ....it was crazy i just heard like a grinding noise when i turned right the night before and then in the morning on the way to the stealership it got worse and i never thought the wheel would fall off but i guess i was wrong .......so what are some guesses on how much that will cost to get fixed

STOCKSRT10 said:
thanks guys ....it was crazy i just heard like a grinding noise when i turned right the night before and then in the morning on the way to the stealership it got worse and i never thought the wheel would fall off but i guess i was wrong .......so what are some guesses on how much that will cost to get fixed
Warranty...?

andrew heywood said:
Dont think it will be to spensive talk to JT (stinker) git your baby up and runnin ASAP
its at the stealership im just gonna get whatever need done there to get it out of there on all four to drive it home

STOCKSRT10 said:

When my wheel fell off I was lucky enough to have a stand up place like DC Performance fix it for almost nothing. Some shops shine some don't. Hope you find a great shop to do the repairs.

What reputable place is near him that we can suggest that he takes his truck too?

BTW this is what mine looked like:
Fail2.jpg

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
When my wheel fell off I was lucky enough to have a stand up place like DC Performance fix it for almost nothing. Some shops shine some don't. Hope you find a great shop to do the repairs.

What reputable place is near him that we can suggest that he takes his truck too?
i didnt really have an option at the time but the dodge dealership

SrtBrad said:

how did yours fall off

it really sucks right now because i just recently got layed off so money is tight im just really hopin ill be able to hang on to her till the job picks back up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back