Bad Moon Rising in Dalton, Ga.

He needs to bring this truck to Dom's private track day at Famoso (whenever it is), and Jack you need to bring your truck and we can have us some real interesting match races!This would be the GTG of the Century. Tony needs to come too!

He needs to bring this truck to Dom's private track day at Famoso (whenever it is), and Jack you need to bring your truck and we can have us some real interesting match races!This would be the GTG of the Century. Tony needs to come too!

That would be great!!! I would be all for it if it wasn't so damned far.:rock:

Last edited:
I saw the Dyno sheets myself, maybe i misread them.

all we were sayin is that it made over 800 with 5 pounds ....assuming it made 450 na and you said over 800 thats 350-370 hp divided by 5 is 70+- hp per pound of boost

it made 1260 on 21psi so it took 16 more psi to get 460 hp 460 divided by 16 is 28.75 hp per pound of boost.....

that is why we said it didnt add up jack

Yeah tony is a super cool guy. He texted me a couple weeks ago and told me he got about 800hp at 4300 rpm before he went lean , so he put 100lb injectors and higher output fuel pumps and told me 1200+ at the wheels at around 13-15lbs I believe. He's been keeping me updated and so forth as he was putting it together. At 10lbs he was at 800hp or a little more at the wheels

Also remember he has a cam and head work done also with a built motor that puts out some hp. This is y I'm going back to my twins! Hard to live without them once you've had them. :D

Last edited:
Yeah tony is a super cool guy. He texted me a couple weeks ago and told me he got about 800hp at 4300 rpm before he went lean , so he put 100lb injectors and higher output fuel pumps and told me 1200+ at the wheels at around 13-15lbs I believe. He's been keeping me updated and so forth as he was putting it together. At 10lbs he was at 800hp or a little more at the wheels
i made about 800 with 10psi

They really did a slick job with the install, looks really good.

FATJACK said:
They really did a slick job with the install, looks really good.

Yeah I know... Was gonna stop by a look at it a couple weeks ago on my way to Tennessee but didn't get a chance.

Here's a pic of the dyno results he texted me.
e19fb723.jpg

Latest news, Tony just won a dyno day in Atlanta. 36 cars and a truck won it!! He pulled 1215 rwhp but I forgot to ask him a what psi he had it, assuming around 20. He says the truck is running great. The guys with the dyno says theirs only goes to 1200 but they have a 1500 program on the way for crazy builds.

Thats awesome! He's only a couple hours from me. We should arrange a gtg one weekend!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back