Bad news!

dodgeff232

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say this but i lost the love of my life today. I had to sell my truck! Financialy i could not swing it any longer. I am trying to buy a house and can't afford both. I would live in the truck if i could, but i need to think logically. As soon as i can i will buy another one thats a promise. It has been great talking and learning from all of you. Ya'll have helped me countless times with questions and concerns i have had. Hope to be back soon with another truck, that way i can bug you guys again.

Be safe.
Joseph:(

Sorry to hear bro....good luck with your home purchase and there's certainly no need to leave this crew your more than welcome here!!:rock:
dodgeff232 said:
I hate to say this but i lost the love of my life today. I had to sell my truck! Financialy i could not swing it any longer. I am trying to buy a house and can't afford both. I would live in the truck if i could, but i need to think logically. As soon as i can i will buy another one thats a promise. It has been great talking and learning from all of you. Ya'll have helped me countless times with questions and concerns i have had. Hope to be back soon with another truck, that way i can bug you guys again.

Be safe.
Joseph:(

Sorry to hear this Joseph.....but you have to have priorties...good luck and stick around.....you need to keep up the knowledge on these trucks since you will own one again...;)

Sorry to hear you had to sell. But I am sure the house is going to feel real good. Just make sure it has a garage for the new truck:D

Better give us some pics of that new house too:)

Do what you have to do, but stay with us and the forum!

More importantly... How were you able to sell it!? Ive been trying for a while with no bites :(

FaSt ReD SrT10 said:
More importantly... How were you able to sell it!? Ive been trying for a while with no bites :(

Because they see the condition of your rear tires and know what you have been up to... There is a stretch mark at Riff's house to prove it still....

TREKER said:
Because they see the condition of your rear tires and know what you have been up to... There is a stretch mark at Riff's house to prove it still....

Hahahhahahahaha!!! you are more than likely correct about that!:rock:

sorry to hear about loosing the truck but a house has to come first. still welcome here though :) look forward to seeing the new one you get when you do have the extra cash again :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back