Bagged 1968 viper cuda.

That's not a Cuda. It's a '68 Charger, the best year of the car, IMO. The car in the video is very awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNIbm6J0ahM]1970 V10 Cuda with Viper GTS Engine and Transmission - YouTube[/ame]

The guy that owns/owned the charger was the guy I bought my truck from. Story goes he had his truck (which is the one I own now) and he had a buddy that also had a truck. Well his buddy didn't have insurance on his truck as he never drove it and intended for it to be a collectors item. After getting drunk one night he decided to take his truck off the jack stands and go grab some more beer. On the way to the store he wrapped his truck around a tree. So the guy I bought my truck from bought this totaled truck and put the motor and trans in that charger. I ended up getting all the parts he couldn't/didn't want to use in that charger build (seats, radiator, gas tank, etc.)

I bought my truck a little over 2 years ago and he was still having that car worked on. But as soon as it was finished (about 6 months ago) it was on eBay for sale. From the last eBay listing I had on it I think it finally sold for like 60K which for as much money as he spent was a steal.

Cuda sounds sick as hell but what color blind moron picked out that awful color, the charger is beautiful

I agree the 1968 model was the best looking Charger R/T built. Just something about that coke bottle body and high performance and of course the movie Bullitt put it on the map.

1968_Dodge_Charger_Bullitt_Chase_Scene_Car_For_Sale_Rear_Three_Quarter_View_resize.jpg

I agree the 1968 model was the best looking Charger R/T built. Just something about that coke bottle body and high performance and of course the movie Bullitt put it on the map.

1968_Dodge_Charger_Bullitt_Chase_Scene_Car_For_Sale_Rear_Three_Quarter_View_resize.jpg

The tail lights do it for me. Great piece of Mopar history right there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back