Bakersfield / Fresno Members????

SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
I believe Trainman lives in Bakersfield?

Who else around that area?

Looks like im coming down Friday n Saturday w my mom to watch my niece wrastle. Cali Girls Wrestling Invitationals.

My niece has been kickin ass for her first year wrestlin. Eeven wrestles boys when available.

So just thought i would see about where to stay locally? As its been awhile since my construction sales days when i had that area.

Let me know your guys thoughts.

SHU

I'm about 3 hours away. I'd come up and hang out, but the MOD disease has emptied the bank account once again:eek:

LoveThisTruck said:
I'm about 3 hours away. I'd come up and hang out, but the MOD disease has emptied the bank account once again:eek:

Dont i know it. It seems everytime i go to work on her ive got more money ive got to spend.

Saving up for the oil cooler lines and the Steering lines. Hopefully thats it.

No worries. Get together this summer.

SHU

I live between Bakersfield and Fresno. Let me know what part of town and area and I can help you out.

Freakin hotels are getting booked up.

I ended up getting a hotel in Lamoore. I guess its like 10 min from Hanford where my neice is wrestling.

Only staying Friday night. Will head out Saturday late. My niece is pretty good so i think she will make it til that later draws. Hopefully.

PM a number and maybe we can meet up for a drink?

SHU

Wish you would have said Hanford in the first place. Born and raised. I will be out of town this weekend but I can help with any info you need. Great Mexican Resturant= LaFiesta (cheap too); best steakhouse= Vida's;cheap and good Chinese=Asia Garden; best breakfast= Green Valley Cafe. Comfort Inn in Hanford is the best hotel. Irwin St Inn is a Victorian B&B that is pretty quaint if you are into that. Let me know what you need and I'm here.

BTW. The best ice-cream parlor in the world is in Hanford. Folks come from all over. They make all ice cream on site. Its like going back to the 50's. The place is called Superior Dairy. Everyone there knows where it is located.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back