Bare 2005 block.

Got butter on it.
Yep, peach flavored too.

Damn, That's enough popcorn for all of us. Just sayin why can't we keep it respectful?
I didn't want to have to leave my seat for refills... never know when you might miss something!
Respectful? On the VTCoA? Nah, you must be thinking of the srt10forum.

Yep, peach flavored too.

I didn't want to have to leave my seat for refills... never know when you might miss something!
Respectful? On the VTCoA? Nah, you must be thinking of the srt10forum.

Yeah, What was i thinking.:D

man wow, and to think I wished you well Scott, replicate stuff, hmmm interesting , but will leave that alone, I am guessing some just recently invented items that have never been produced before in a lifetime.
catch cans, brake lines, ps lines, oil lines, underdrive pullies, hoods, radiator covers, shocks, throttle bodies, coolant jugs, hood strut covers, I am guessing all of that was recently invented? sort of like long bars, underdrive pullies, and hoods I guess?
if that's the case I guess Justin invented the turbo?
We all do things our own way, run our business in our own way and perspective.
I am not blind to the fact that a few here run down my name, business, work ethic, practice, or jsutt plain how we do and run things, but the funny thing is , most of those still order from us, thinking I am not aware.

I have the utmost respect for Justin and other venders, and you wont catch me "badmouthing" them or talking about how roe does his cams, how Justin does his powedercoating so forth publically, we all tend to have our "jokes" around the shops, but there is still an "understood" respect behind the scenes, or at least that's me.
But as of late I kind of regret wishing you well in your business? Have even sent a couple customers your way also....
But I don't control my friends, employes, on what they do, I do ask them not to stir up childish bs, as far as drumming up biz, um yeah ok , enjoy that one,
And brat ..........really? LOLOL ok brat,
but lets just see how the next month goes there Scott , enjoy your holidays sir:top:

The only time he does come around is to sell his stuff.

What's ya point sir :p ? Lol if you check the VOTW forum, the only time I've posted there is to sell some stuff to members, doesnt mean I'm not here and there reading, I still enjoy this place quite a bit at times :D

Or get ideas to replicate :)

Lordy lordy what are we gonna do with you fella :dontknow:

Lordy lordy what are we gonna do with you fella :dontknow:
Cody, the consensus is that you snagged pictures of Scott's long bars specifically to show them to Tony, prior to going to work for JTSVP. This was shortly after you installed your 4.88's. I only say this so that everything can be out in the open.

man wow, and to think I wished you well Scott, replicate stuff, hmmm interesting , but will leave that alone, I am guessing some just recently invented items that have never been produced before in a lifetime.
catch cans, brake lines, ps lines, oil lines, underdrive pullies, hoods, radiator covers, shocks, throttle bodies, coolant jugs, hood strut covers, I am guessing all of that was recently invented? sort of like long bars, underdrive pullies, and hoods I guess?
I am not blind to the fact that a few here run down my name, business, work ethic, practice, or jsutt plain how we do and run things, but the funny thing is , most of those still order from us, thinking I am not aware.

I have the utmost respect for Justin and other venders, and you wont catch me "badmouthing" them or talking about how roe does his cams, how Justin does his powedercoating so forth publically, we all tend to have our "jokes" around the shops, but there is still an "understood" respect behind the scenes, or at least that's me.
But as of late I kind of regret wishing you well in your business? Have even sent a couple customers your way also....
But I don't control my friends, employes, on what they do, I do ask them not to stir up childish bs, as far as drumming up biz, um yeah ok , enjoy that one,
but lets just see how the next month goes there Scott , enjoy your holidays sir:top:

I seriously hope you keep posting here. Competition makes us all work a little bit harder and in turn make better products and everyone here will benefit in your continued support. :D

Cody, the consensus is that you snagged pictures of Scott's long bars specifically to show them to Tony, prior to going to work for JTSVP. This was shortly after you installed your 4.88's. I only say this so that everything can be out in the open.

LOLOL man , gotta love the rumor mill, chris correct?

um, no sir, actually never even heard that?

but I do find it funny about that, since we just delivered chads truck to him from Jorge in Miami that has had them on his truck for years, honestly we built long bars for 4wds for years, actually just made a set a couple weeks ago for a customer here local on a gm? so copy his stuff?
chris I see nothing there worth it really?
We are on a first name basis with John, Debbie, calvert, and honestly I wouldn't mess that up for anything, we could do a lot of different versions, but loyalty to those that have supported us means tons more, they need help they know they can call and vica versa.
cody has been working his tail off, honestly not having a lot of free time as like myself, now with the move, even less, but we are trying to take a day here there to enjoy the holidays, but basically its 7 days a week , usually 12 hours a day, I really don't have the time to "worry" about what Scott is doing, did, done, saying, or anyone else for that matter.

So folks thought we wanted to copy Scotts "newly invented never before ever built' long bars? really? seriously? Man some folk need to do some internet cruising.

enjoy the day guys, we got some lunch to fix and back to moving, I am sure some are going to enjoy thrashing, then texting me :listen: but not time for the ladies

later , Sawyer

Appreciate your well wishes and this wasnt about you sir! This was all about My buddy "Kahlua Boy" Cody! It's all good though. Prior to him working for you he texted with many questions I happily answered only to find out he was using this info to produce his own "side exhaust plates and system" rather than purchase from me. Ok....that's fine and long done with. :top:
Then prior to me understanding his motive (slow on my part) he questioned my traction system and pics and 99 questions I happily answered to what I thought was a potential customer...fooled twice. So I have learned the system and pay more attention to who hasn't been on the forum in years, months, whatever and see a few that come simply to push parts, sell their truck or post an stray shot at someone.
I've seen you and your business flourish from a trucking company to the respected Viper Truck builder we know now. Ask many of MY customers and they'll tell you I respect you for that and the fact that you are, like others, producing goods on a decade old truck/engine that only so many own. Some of the parts you've produced I've installed on my customers vehicles:listen:
I never bashed or recommended an alternative part one time. I admire that I'm between shops yet you move into a freaking huge ass facility. Again, this was between your employee and I. Did you know I had a huge amount of respect for Cody and his old truck we all knew from Big Nana. I heard his singing and even requested him to jam some Staind for me. I lost this respect once I realized his motive/game plan and using my info given to him for his own benefit and product development.
Do you and I agree on everything and will we ever? No, but that's the beauty of our customers having choices. As one of your and my potential customers just did, he chose another builder altogether and not us. These choices need to be available based on reputation, knowledge, and one of the hugest aspects of our clients, location! Although, the above mentioned guy sent his his engine across the country for his build so locale wasnt his concern.
Basically I respect you, what you are doing,and what you have done and that is what it is. If we get along over the net is totally a different scenario! I have no beef with you other than personal threats you've made years ago and I consider that bye-gone. Like you, I have enough to do without responding to Internet drama and crap starters.
We all need to enjoy our awesome customers and badass, rare, Viper Trucks and relationships as life is way too short for to be worried about the BS.
Scott aka Dr.Viper:burnout:

Well it seems I'm not here enough being this is the absolute first time I've heard this one, hell I've never even seen Scott's fence posts except for the lil pic he used to have in his sig pic....I would get some popcorn of my own for this is gettin surrrious, but I gotta get back to the grime fellas, I'll be back later to get my fiction fix haha

Well it seems I'm not here enough being this is the absolute first time I've heard this one, hell I've never even seen Scott's fence posts except for the lil pic he used to have in his sig pic....I would get some popcorn of my own for this is gettin surrrious, but I gotta get back to the grime fellas, I'll be back later to get my fiction fix haha
I wasn't attacking you, Cody. I was merely laying it out there so it could get addressed, as opposed to festering and creating problems later.

chris I see nothing there worth it really?
I know you didn't copy the long bars, Tony. I only stated what I knew because I thought this was a great opportunity to get everything out in the open, so we can get back to being one group of SRT10 enthusiasts, instead of a community divided. :)

Appreciate your well wishes and this wasnt about you sir! This was all about My buddy "Kahlua Boy" Cody! It's all good though. Prior to him working for you he texted with many questions I happily answered only to find out he was using this info to produce his own "side exhaust plates and system" rather than purchase from me. Ok....that's fine and long done with. :top:
Then prior to me understanding his motive (slow on my part) he questioned my traction system and pics and 99 questions I happily answered to what I thought was a potential customer...fooled twice. So I have learned the system and pay more attention to who hasn't been on the forum in years, months, whatever and see a few that come simply to push parts, sell their truck or post an stray shot at someone.
I've seen you and your business flourish from a trucking company to the respected Viper Truck builder we know now. Ask many of MY customers and they'll tell you I respect you for that and the fact that you are, like others, producing goods on a decade old truck/engine that only so many own. Some of the parts you've produced I've installed on my customers vehicles:listen:
I never bashed or recommended an alternative part one time. I admire that I'm between shops yet you move into a freaking huge ass facility. Again, this was between your employee and I. Did you know I had a huge amount of respect for Cody and his old truck we all knew from Big Nana. I heard his singing and even requested him to jam some Staind for me. I lost this respect once I realized his motive/game plan and using my info given to him for his own benefit and product development.
Do you and I agree on everything and will we ever? No, but that's the beauty of our customers having choices. As one of your and my potential customers just did, he chose another builder altogether and not us. These choices need to be available based on reputation, knowledge, and one of the hugest aspects of our clients, location! Although, the above mentioned guy sent his his engine across the country for his build so locale wasnt his concern.
Basically I respect you, what you are doing,and what you have done and that is what it is. If we get along over the net is totally a different scenario! I have no beef with you other than personal threats you've made years ago and I consider that bye-gone. Like you, I have enough to do without responding to Internet drama and crap starters.
We all need to enjoy our awesome customers and badass, rare, Viper Trucks and relationships as life is way too short for to be worried about the BS.
Scott aka Dr.Viper:burnout:

Boy you just keep digging your hole with lies...I built my side exhaust system from looking at pictures of Toole's that he did years ago, his truck is the reason I wanted side exhaust in the first place. I did some measurements, had my good buddy Josh Haeusser (hidden element from the Dakota R/T forum) waterjet me what I wanted, in fact, I had my first dimensions wrong and the plates were too big, even had eddie dip them before I realized it, they are still sitting at my house useless. Josh makes exhaust plates for the Dakota fellas so when I asked him if he could do me up some plates he said no problem. So I took new dimensions, double checked em this time, and sent the new dimensions to Josh, and had him cut the new stryker emblem in them because I really like the new emblem. After i got them back, he said he would do them for anybody that wanted them, NOTHING about my side exhaust system came from Scott, but i did watch a few of his exhaust vids and decided i didn't like the way his came out the side. Heres is one of the threads from my adventure getting it like i wanted, scott even posted in saying "nice approach" and yet he says i stole it from him? SMH come on fella, dig that hole :D

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f9/new-custom-side-exhaust-plates-stykers-56065/index2.html

And for the record I wasn't talking about you,sir.

Boy you just keep digging your hole with lies...I built my side exhaust system from looking at pictures of Toole's that he did years ago, his truck is the reason I wanted side exhaust in the first place. I did some measurements, had my good buddy Josh Haeusser (hidden element from the Dakota R/T forum) waterjet me what I wanted, in fact, I had my first dimensions wrong and the plates were too big, even had eddie dip them before I realized it, they are still sitting at my house useless. Josh makes exhaust plates for the Dakota fellas so when I asked him if he could do me up some plates he said no problem. So I took new dimensions, double checked em this time, and sent the new dimensions to Josh, and had him cut the new stryker emblem in them because I really like the new emblem. After i got them back, he said he would do them for anybody that wanted them, NOTHING about my side exhaust system came from Scott, but i did watch a few of his exhaust vids and decided i didn't like the way his came out the side. Heres is one of the threads from my adventure getting it like i wanted, scott even posted in saying "nice approach" and yet he says i stole it from him? SMH come on fella, dig that hole :D

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f9/new-custom-side-exhaust-plates-stykers-56065/index2.html

Cody I have countless texts from your ass including all pics I sent you! No you did NOT use any of my parts, but you damn sure likes my ideas ;)
Then you attempted hustling your parts you and your Dakota buddy made on here! It's all good Cody, keep on doing your thing and I'll keep on doing mine.

Cody I have countless texts from your ass including all pics I sent you! No you did NOT use any of my parts, but you damn sure likes my ideas ;)
Then you attempted hustling your parts you and your Dakota buddy made on here! It's all good Cody, keep on doing your thing and I'll keep on doing mine.

Scott, I too had private conversations with your about your Top Secret state of the art, overpriced muffler when i considered buying it. You gave me NO usable info on it, apparently to once again hide your bullshit. I gave up on getting the answers I needed, i went elsewhere. Seems like the same thing Cody did.

Its ok Jeff, I text Josh, he specifically remembers Venomous1racing messaging him after i posted my side plates, asking him to make him a bulk set for a greatly reduced price...Ill have the man himself post up

Im only here to clear things up, not get in the middle of all the bs. Scott did contact me a while back about making few a few sets of side plates, but my price was too high for him.

At no point was I trying to "hustle" anybody at any time. I make a lot of custom one off stuff for people, and if I could help anybody here great. Cody sent me a pic of tooloe's truck and said something like this. I made 1 set, they were too big per cody's measurements so we made another set and they fit great. End of story.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back