Bassani Headers

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my headers, also includes Stage 8 bolts so you don't have to worry about the bolts coming loose. Approx 4k miles on them. I don't really want to mess with swapping the stockers back on. I am not very mechanically inclined:eek: So I am asking $600+ shipping. These are the best pics I have of them right now:eek: Also the pics are from when I first installed them. I will get better pics tommorow. It's getting a too dark to take a current pic. They are in excellent shape.

e9b05605.jpg

header1.jpg

tsmith3 said:
Are these are Ceramic coated?
Yes they are ceramic coated. NOT Jet Hot. And I will cut you a better deal if you take them off and install the stockers.

BurntRubber said:
chuck you selling your truck?
Gonna have to now:mad: I need to shine the truck up before posting some pics.
Better pics

Driver side
forsale001.jpg

forsale002.jpg

Passenger side
forsale004.jpg

forsale003.jpg

Last edited:
sorry to hear it man...hope everything is ok.
i have been out of the loop

Planning a trip with it to MN soon? Suppose not, but I'd be interested in the swap if you were. went thru there on vaca last summer, planning to go east this year.

hey while you guys are on the header subject, i have installed my bassani headers and started burning the steering shaft rubber boot !!! where can i purchase the heat resistant sleeve for it ?

thanx bro ! appreciate it ! does dc have any other shops besides the one in cali ? im all the way here in the freakin hurricane raked swamp !!! lol

You also might check out and see if Tony could get it for you too.

BTW- Sail Pending on Headers.

still for sale?????

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I am thinking of selling my headers, also includes Stage 8 bolts so you don't have to worry about the bolts coming loose. Approx 4k miles on them. I don't really want to mess with swapping the stockers back on. I am not very mechanically inclined:eek: So I am asking $600+ shipping. These are the best pics I have of them right now:eek: Also the pics are from when I first installed them. I will get better pics tommorow. It's getting a too dark to take a current pic. They are in excellent shape.

e9b05605.jpg

header1.jpg

Would like to find out more info and see about but=ying them Tahnks joe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back