Battery Cables Help

gwarwon2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all its been awhile since I have talked to you all but today I started updating the old girl with a new radio when I realized that some hack cut and ruined the battery cables. I want to replace the old cables with new ones for a nice clean look when I am done and was wondering would this work even though it says it wont? Painless Wiring/Battery Cable and Lug 40100- ReadReviews onPainless Wiring #40100

I called dodge but they discontinued the battery cables so I am on to the next option now.

Attachments

• Pos Battery Cable.jpg
    Pos Battery Cable.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Neg Battery Cable.jpg
    Neg Battery Cable.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 47
Hi all its been awhile since I have talked to you all but today I started updating the old girl with a new radio when I realized that some hack cut and ruined the battery cables. I want to replace the old cables with new ones for a nice clean look when I am done and was wondering would this work even though it says it wont? Painless Wiring/Battery Cable and Lug 40100- ReadReviews onPainless Wiring #40100

I called dodge but they discontinued the battery cables so I am on to the next option now.

and it looks like they cut the factory cable ends off also:mad:

hate them "emergency" cable ends.

should be able to go with either crimp or solder cast copper cable ends

https://www.amazon.com/XScorpion-Si..._SR160,160_&psc=1&refRID=TCDPRX3T88SVTKHJZKZT
and it looks like they cut the factory cable ends off also:mad:

hate them "emergency" cable ends.

should be able to go with either crimp or solder cast copper cable ends

thats kind of what I am hoping at this point. Although the cables look like they may be a little too short.
I am wondering if this would work https://www.amazon.com/Xscorpion-DBT024RP-Platinum-Terminal-Terminals/dp/B001RRU726/ref=pd_sim_263_7?ie=UTF8&dpID=41fZBDW2pqL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=M0XG443MMVNQNPBM9V8G without adding a ring terminal to the cable?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back