Battle of the Supercars on SPEED

Fahrenheit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see the episode last night with the Viper vs. ZR1 Corvette. The Viper gave the ZR1 a run for its money in the competitons they set up including a standing mile run. The ZR1 took 3 out of 5 challenges. My only gripe was why not the ACR Viper vs ZR1 Vette? I also noticed that in the standing mile run (cant remember the guy driving) said the Viper quit gaining speed in 5th gear and the ZR1 came around the Viper in the last 100 yards or so......the Viper had the ZR1 the whole way until then ( which impressed me ) I didnt catch the very begining of the show to see the actual specs on the Viper ( to see if they modified it in any way ) because the next episode was a Porsche GT3RS ( SharkWerks tuned ) vs Ferrari 430, and the Porsche had been tuned to equal the Ferraris HP. Pretty cool show, I would like to see more episodes and the match-ups

OOH, he posted it in the NON OFFENSIVE Section, I didnt look there, but I got the info I wanted on the Viper....stock vs Supercharged Vette..... They should have used a DC Performance Viper vs ZR1

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back