Bbk tb sticking

Gdammit I should of used that new KY gel , his and hers !
Yea I been busy with the Tb, sound system , hopefully now I can focus on the exhaust, thermostat, and tune

Gdammit I should of used that new KY gel , his and hers !
Yea I been busy with the Tb, sound system , hopefully now I can focus on the exhaust, thermostat, and tune

Man I have some crappy lucky. The hose underneath the BBK TB split that goes into the nipple. :mad:

I noticed what sounded like a very loud leak when I started it up today. Ironically enough it did not effect the idle of the truck, but it is split.

What did you use to replace the hose with? Does Dodge still make that part?

I just bought a piece of 1/4" or 3/8 vacuum line , if you buy it from dodge and put it back on a bbk it's still going to split

I ended up having 2 leaks. The TB nipple hose split, replaced that with a rubber dorman hose for a GM, cut it to fit the angle I needed, and the hose split on the driver side valve cover, found dorman 90 degree elbow for Chrysler vehicles and used that, it was small than the original but it works.

All fixed up again.

Nice, mine started it again and I checked , well the hose that comes from the intake tube to the valve cover was completely off

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back