BBK Throttle Body 1776

Cant see the link at work... Are you slling it or just come across it? Whats the price?

There are 4 for sale at 399.99

bah... thats not a deal. I hold off until JTSVP figures out something with the new billet TB.

wildvettes.com is selling them I believe.

Sticky throttles, no performance. Aside from the roe's being shiny i havent heard anything from people saying their throttle bodies worth the money. I hope tony comes through for us soon. I need to do these wires, when i do im putting the coils on. While the intake is off, i might as well powdercoat it. If its going to one shop for powdercoating, i make it pit stop somewhere for extrusion honing.

When its all purdy'd up, id like to put me a shiny new TB on it to go with my new JMB CAI. Intake.... Done

I have the BBK from the first group buy from Cherry performance and it has worked fine after a couple runs around the block...... Only had a very slight stick, I did not do anything and it has been fine,, Better Throttle response was noticeable.

Sticky throttles, no performance. Aside from the roe's being shiny i havent heard anything from people saying their throttle bodies worth the money. I hope tony comes through for us soon. I need to do these wires, when i do im putting the coils on. While the intake is off, i might as well powdercoat it. If its going to one shop for powdercoating, i make it pit stop somewhere for extrusion honing.

When its all purdy'd up, id like to put me a shiny new TB on it to go with my new JMB CAI. Intake.... Done
Hey Jeff what color are u thinking of doing your intake are you doing valve covers too? Just curious cause i have a NRT to and i don't know what color i would do to go with the truck Just wondering what your thinking.
And as for that BBK price i think u can go right to there website for that price.

Watch the video on the Ebay link....the RC in the video is Trainman, fun burnout and 2nd gear rubber at the end of the video.

Hey Jeff what color are u thinking of doing your intake are you doing valve covers too? Just curious cause i have a NRT to and i don't know what color i would do to go with the truck Just wondering what your thinking.
And as for that BBK price i think u can go right to there website for that price.

Was going to do lime green, but i think black would be more tasteful. It if was gloss black instead of pearl i would go green, and powdercoat my caltracs and calipers the same.

Was going to do lime green, but i think black would be more tasteful. It if was gloss black instead of pearl i would go green, and powdercoat my caltracs and calipers the same.
I like the Lime green too or VCA blue but black is defintly the safest color I'm thinking black someday in the future.

My 05 with the stock TB and the k&n had this sorta whistle. When just of idle cruising then when you tipped in the throttle a deep hollow woosh before the exhaust growl drowned it out. Sounded like tons of vacuum.

This one doesn't do it at all and I was suprised how much quieter this cai is. My wife drove today to work and when she got there popped the hood to see if I installed the intake yet cause she couldn't hear it.

Don't know the correlation. But if the cam is retarded as suspected it could have less vacuum resulting in less sound. I dunno.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back