BBK Throttle Body available NOW

Cherry Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BBK has made a small run on these TB. This may be the one and only time they will be made. Who wants one on a GROUP BUY $449.95 including shipping. Need a minimum of 5 to start.

Last edited:
Cherry Performance said:
BBK has made a small run on these TB. This may be the one and only time they will be made. Who wants one on a GROUP BUY $449.95 including shipping. Need a minimum of 5 to start.
I'm in. Haha. I'm first.

Last edited:
#3 :aetsch: i should just smoke crack it would be cheaper than mods:confused:

does this mean you are not doing the dual blade? if not , send it back and I will get my machine shop to whip one up bud.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
does this mean you are not doing the dual blade? if not , send it back and I will get my machine shop to whip one up bud.
Good question Tony.....
Will this be a duel-blade or a single-blade application? And is it still 67mm?
If in fact it is the 67mm and it's duel bladed and for the R/C...let me be number 4

Quick

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I am still going to making the mod on the X-Metal Tony. This just came about from my SEMA visit in November. BBK only made a small run to see if further production are worth it to them.

As long as I can get one in a reasonable amount of time, I'm in for #5.

Cherry Performance said:

Looks like we have 5:rock:

I got an email from BBK that they will give a price break for minimum order lots of 10 each and 20 each (which is the run they made). If you guys want to see if more want to Group Buy I can run this a little longer.

Group Buy:

Minimum of 5 $449.95ea.
Minimum of 10 $429.95ea.
Minimum of 20 $405.95ea.

SANTEEN
Fahrenheit
Ironhead
QuickSilver
HaroldD

I will let you guys decide this weekend.

Cherry Performance said:
Looks like we have 5:rock:

I got an email from BBK that they will give a price break for minimum order lots of 10 each and 20 each (which is the run they made). If you guys want to see if more want to Group Buy I can run this a little longer.

Group Buy:

Minimum of 5 $449.95ea.
Minimum of 10 $429.95ea.
Minimum of 20 $405.95ea.

SANTEEN
Fahrenheit
Ironhead
QuickSilver
HaroldD

I will let you guys decide this weekend.
I've waited this long. I'm cool with letting it run to see if we can get it down some more.

Yes, they are 67mm dual. From my understanding, it's the same TB that's on the viper cars, but with a different linkage to accomodate the CC cable and the TV cable on automatics.

I wonder how it would effect the ecm and a/f and so on?

500snakz said:
I wonder how it would effect the ecm and a/f and so on?

one way to find out :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

be like another bolt on mod. it will be real noticable, then the puter "learns" & she will settle into her own.

this is the only mod i'm wantin on so i can get my STC:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back