BBK Throttle Body available NOW

i can wait to see who bites as long as its not too long and we loose it all :D

Last edited:
500snakz said:
I wonder how it would effect the ecm and a/f and so on?
dcperformance did change the tune on the Truck when we went to the single/blade 67mm X-Metal T/B. Stock being a 65mm T/B.
She defiantly had more grunt...:party:

Quick

QuickSilver said:
dcperformance did change the tune on the Truck when we went to the single/blade 67mm X-Metal T/B. Stock being a 65mm T/B.
She defiantly had more grunt...:party:

Quick

size helps, but i think the biggest help is smoothin out the bores:smokin:

To The Top :elefant: Just in case somebody just got home and hasn't seen this thread......

:aetsch:

QuickSilver said:
To The Top :elefant: Just in case somebody just got home and hasn't seen this thread......

:aetsch:

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I guess now I can see why BBK waited so long to produce these. Out of everyone that posted in the previous thread about wanting one, only 5 people have added there name to the list. :dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
I guess now I can see why BBK waited so long to produce these. Out of everyone that posted in the previous thread about wanting one, only 5 people have added there name to the list. :dontknow:

Ya gotta figure that some gave up, some up, some bought other TBs, and some probably sold their trucks by now!

quiet alot has happened in the year plus since this got started.

i be #7 for a BBK TB. put me down:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

wonder if those that were interested in one know of this GP????

What happened to the one Ron ( Cherry Performance ) was working on? Is this it?

Stinker asked him that in an earlier post. a deal he came across from the SEMA show

SANTEEN said:
I'm in. Haha. I'm first.
You would be third...I have the first prototype on my RC and I think they did a second one on a QC a few months ago.:D :rock:

500snakz said:
I wonder how it would effect the ecm and a/f and so on?
I was running the stock factory throttle body with my DC performance tune that was 3 years old. We just bolted on the BBK throttle body with no changes to the tune and it performed perfectly. See the results in the Performance section under "BBK throttle body results". I don't know how to post a link or I would.......maybe somebody could help me...Ron or Brad?:rock:

Can you post a pic of the BBK TB? Is it purdy like the X-Metal or blah like OEM? What does the TB mod entail?

BTW, what material is the OEM Hurst shifter lever made out of... aluminum or steel?

Thanks!
Dan

Cherry Performance said:
I am still working on the TB mod JR:eek:

Jigsaw89 said:
Can you post a pic of the BBK TB? Is it purdy like the X-Metal or blah like OEM? What does the TB mod entail?

BTW, what material is the OEM Hurst shifter lever made out of... aluminum or steel?

Thanks!
Dan
the BBK is cast, kinda blah, if ron will get off his patukis:D the cherry one will look and perform alot nicer:rock:

but the oem handle is alumaninium:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the BBK is cast, kinda blah, if ron will get off his patukis:D the cherry one will look and perform alot nicer:rock:

but the oem handle is alumaninium:D
I am still working on it:toilet: :p BBK took almost 2 years to make their TB and they do these all the time:D

Last edited:
Jigsaw89 said:

Thanks!
Dan
Here is the picture of the throttle body I took at SEMA
SEMA2009013.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back