BBK Throttle Body Twin 67mm

BBK on mine felt a light sticking on first couple of drives and no problems since. Throttle response was better along with a slight increase in mpg.... That is until I purchased my SCT tuner and had problems with that since day 1..... The tuner sold the business to someone that will not honor the lifetime updates . I am now running his stock tune since the original stock tune disapeared:dontknow:. Won't take the risk:mad:.

I do recommend the BBK... but would also like to see the comparison of gains with Stinkers TB.

Tony was right when he said I had problems with mine. I talked to their Customer Support (That's a Joke) and they told me I had a Vacuum Leak... After I explained that I had already checked for that and there Was No Vaccum Leak it was like a Broken Record... They Insisted their product did NOT have a problem, I had a Leak.. Needless to say the Phone Conversation turned into a One Way Conversation and I told them Exactly what they could do with their product...

Well after that Mess I got one of Tony's Ported TBs. After 15 mins of driving with Tony's TB you could Not Pay Me to put that BBK POS back on My Truck...

I paid Tony for his TB and told him he could Have the BBK or Toss it in the Trash I didn't care what he did with it.. :) :) :) Could Not Be Happier with the Results and Performance of Tony's Product... :) :) :)

JTSVP Ported TB....nuff said.

:dito:....I was Tony's beta test for his ported TB....the throttle response was amazing....did not do a dyno but the rear tires told me something changed...

i feel the same as TNViper....no dyno but i can tell especially since it's my DD and i'm very used to it now.

Tony's TB is definitely gonna be my next performance mod. I bet Tony's ears are burning right now. LOL :call2:

Tony's TB is definitely gonna be my next performance mod. I bet Tony's ears are burning right now. LOL :call2:

Did I hear the faint ring of a group buy :D

Tony haven't you done your porting magic to a BBK ??? Results comparison Please .

group buy? eh LOL they are too much a pain honestly, and I dont have any cores due to too much trust in folks on my part

but I would love to see a comparison also, some other uhum x vendors say I am full of shit, but customers tell me different

but yes we have done some BBK's , santeen has one, said it actually changed his air fuel, dont think it added hp, but said he could tell a difference

right now the only way I can do one if you send yours in , takes about a week to shoot them back out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back