BBK Throttle Body

Would you buy a BBK Throttle Body

• Total voters

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you guys happy with your purchase? Is there a noticeable difference?

Mine is fantastic....I let the performance numbers speak for themselves....as I am the quickest and fastest NA on the timeslip section. 12.024 best ET and 117.34 mph best speed.

Trainman said:
Mine is fantastic....I let the performance numbers speak for themselves....as I am the quickest and fastest NA on the timeslip section. 12.024 best ET and 117.34 mph best speed.

"Hey Trainman"- :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Congrats!!

Ronnie :D :D

Don't forget- Quad Cabs rule... ;)

Last edited:
i gained about .2 sec and 2mph in the 1/4 ran a best of 12.81@110mph on street tires, one day i'll take back the N/A record...might be a while due to gettng married though:(

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i gained about .2 sec and 2mph in the 1/4 ran a best of 12.81@110mph on street tires, one day i'll take back the N/A record...might be a while due to gettng married though:(

We just installed one on a Gen III 2004 Viper and picked up 11 and 10. Just heading to the dyno now to remove and re-check the results. But it looks like a definite jump.

A well-ported TB worked on my own truck: 11 and 11.

To me though, the improvement in throttle response alone was worth the price of admission...

Ronnie

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
To me though, the improvement in throttle response alone was worth the price of admission...

Ronnie

What he said!

rottenronnie said:
We just installed one on a Gen III 2004 Viper and picked up 11 and 10. Just heading to the dyno now to remove and re-check the results. But it looks like a definite jump.

A well-ported TB worked on my own truck: 11 and 11.

Ronnie

How does throttle response compare to your ported TB??..

i had problems with mine sticking ,sent it back , and just came home and found it sitting on my door step ,,looks like they replaced blades and shaft mmm,,,i will install and see if it works right now :rock:

I'll have a nice array of mods wating by the time i get back and the BBK is one of them! I want to go to the track first and get a baseline run before installing any mods at all...

So Black Mamba just buy it and try it out...it's not that expensive.....

So far only one guy voted no, any reason behind the no vote? Payday is coming up, I'll hit up our vendors! Thanx for all the input!

:D I was Chub ----He just doesn't like the bbk---It doesn't ingest fruity pebbles at the same rate he does.....:D

Trainman said:

:reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

:D :D :D
Course, now I'll have to do what I've been puttin off, thanks a lot:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back