Bears Get Spanked By Seahawks!!!!

fun2xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's what the headlines in Chicago will say tomoroow morning!!! Perhaps the chickens can even make Urlacher turn on Lovie and say he got outcoached!! Sucks to be a Bear fan today. And they are favorites, HA!! Sorry Ditka, this game is goin Seattle's way. The Seahawks WILL be the first 16-0 team in NFL history!!!!!

Greg

Its gonna be a interesting game with Shawnie out. I do think they can win though.

Did you make it down to the GTG last week? I didnt see any pics of you and the girl?

patrick

Nope, didn't make it. Waaaay to busy that week and I was sick most of that week and this week. Still playing catch-up. Wishin I was there, but just too much stuff going on.

The bears should have their hands full with the four reciever set. Then add in the moves of Mo Morris, the brutal power of Mack Strong, and Maurice Weeks just signed up from the practice squad. I don't think running the ball will be any more of a problem than it would've been for Shaun. He tends to get stuffed way too much against a good defensive line anyhow. I like this match-up better. Look for Branch to have his first really productive game for the Hawks. I am predicting 31-17, Chickens will have just over 100 yards rushing between the three backs and a ton of passing yards.

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
Yep, that's what the headlines in Chicago will say tomoroow morning!!! Perhaps the chickens can even make Urlacher turn on Lovie and say he got outcoached!! Sucks to be a Bear fan today. And they are favorites, HA!! Sorry Ditka, this game is goin Seattle's way. The Seahawks WILL be the first 16-0 team in NFL history!!!!!

Greg

like your thinkin' on this subject..........

Well I guess the '72 Dolphins should skip the party this year.....:D

Oh yeah

Seattle sucks.....it is the weather.....and the yellow trucks....

Well at this point so far.....Someone forgot to tell Seattle, they still needed to play the game

End of the half and the Seahawks look more like bear food

add another 7 to seattle's death march

The reality is that the Seahawks play in the weakest division in the NFL and have a pansy schedule. With that said, they should make it back to the Super Bowl cause they'll not only make the playoffs but they should have home field advantage as well. But face the facts, they are average when playing on the road.
Had this game been played in Seattle then the Seahawks would have probably put up a better fight.

fun2xlr8 said:

Greg

oooooooooops

The editor is going to get fired :D

Nowwhat said:

Oh yeah

i'd take yellow trucks over ghey, ooops i mean gray, wingless mini-vans !!!:D

Hey Greg...............How does that Crow taste Phugger LOLOLOLOLOLOL While I do like the Seahawks :D I am and always have been a major Bears fan :rock: ....Just to prove that point here is a pic from Saturdays GTG at hooters :D Oh yeah these were taken after greg told me how much my Bears suck :p DA BEARS RULE BITCH !!!!!:D :D

Attachments

• Hooters GTG Mikes B-day 005.jpg
    Hooters GTG Mikes B-day 005.jpg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Hooters GTG Mikes B-day 013.jpg
    Hooters GTG Mikes B-day 013.jpg
    863.9 KB · Views: 41
TheSickness said:
Hey Greg...............How does that Crow taste Phugger LOLOLOLOLOLOL While I do like the Seahawks :D I am and always have been a major Bears fan :rock: ....Just to prove that point here is a pic from Saturdays GTG at hooters :D Oh yeah these were taken after greg told me how much my Bears suck :p DA BEARS RULE BITCH !!!!!:D :D

Nice hat Mikey.;) :p :D

You need to post the rest of the pictures you bastard.;) :star:

Nowwhat said:

Oh yeah

Gee, do you think that was that directed at me.:confused: :dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back