Bears Get Spanked By Seahawks!!!!

rickb-x-svt said:
The reality is that the Seahawks play in the weakest division in the NFL and have a pansy schedule. With that said, they should make it back to the Super Bowl cause they'll not only make the playoffs but they should have home field advantage as well. But face the facts, they are average when playing on the road.
Had this game been played in Seattle then the Seahawks would have probably put up a better fight.
The SeaChickies won't even get past the Rams without Alexander on the field, Superbowl is not even a possibility without him. :p

Nice hat Mike, that is really you. You should wear that every where you go.:rock:

Bill.

Well, well, well. That sucked big donkey balls. Matt Hasselbeck holds the NFL lead this morning in one category...Interceptions!!! Dude, that was such a brutal decimation. Walter Jones missing blocks, Darrel Jackson dropping passes in the open, Matt Hasselbeck getting sacked 5 times. The Bears flat out kicked ass and the Hawks blew chunks. I am so disappointed in their poor execution. No excuses, the Bears played so well, they made the Chickens look like a bunch of Dodos. The Bears have proven themselves to be the undisputed best team in the NFC. Perhaps if we clean up our game, we will meet again in the playoffs. One thing is for sure, one of these two teams will be in the superbowl, and right now, I would say the bears have the best shot if Rex Grossman stays healthy. The Seahawks best chance.....get everyone healthy, and hope like hell the Bears have multiple injuries and we play them in Seattle the next time.

BTW, Kiss My Ass Birthday Boy!!!!!

Greg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back