Because I know you are all closet lightning guys

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Left for the weekend and my buddy took my truck out for some pics. Needs some direct sunlight pics but still not bad

black1.jpg

black-1.jpg

front.jpg

front4.jpg

front6.jpg

front10.jpg

front11.jpg

front13.jpg

front14.jpg

front15.jpg

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

side3.jpg

side6.jpg

Back.jpg

back3.jpg

Actually, I'm a Closet Viper Guy

This is just Sexy!!!!!
GetFile.aspx

So, if I was to ever step out on the RAM SRT-10, I would choose the beautiful sister, not the neighbors pet...

All kidding aside, nice looking Ride

I like jeff's picture better.

All joking aside, if i had to find something to compliment on your pickup, it would be the paint...... well, nevermind, i like blue but that borders on purple. Oncebit has the only purple i want to see on a truck.

I'm not a Ford guy. But if I was I wouldn't hesitate to drive an L. There is usually a silver one parked outside the my gym and I was just thinking last night that they are a good looking truck.

Decent photography but the subject needs some work.

I AGREE 100%!!!! The truck is EXACTLY Like Repo said PLAIN AND UGLY!!!
Mods do us all a favour and delete this JUNK!!! Lmao. The L guys are obviously the CLOSET GUYS!, they are on the ones coming over here on our Forum!! Can't really blame them for wanting to come look at real trucks and did I mention that we have the title " The FASTEST PRODUCTION TRUCK IN THE WORLD"?? LMAO
But thanks Johny for the great backgrounds to photoshop some real trucks in:D

That is a great location for the pics. Looks good.

Sonic blue, like I said needs direct sunlight pics I really understand and appreciate the color

Hahahhaha so much anger in this thread already.

I've always called those trucks "frog trucks" because that's what they look like to me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back