Bed-liner Opinons

CRexSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so when the previous owner of my truck put a tonneau cover on, he butchered the plastic stock bed-liner as well as the bed rails up top. What I'm considering doing is pulling out the stock liner and getting a spray in rhino liner type deal. Only question is whether I should do the bed rails? And if I don't do the bed rails what can I do to clean them up?

(I know she's dusty, had to park next to a dusty parking lot today :eek:)

Id do the bed rails. Theres always people leaning and touching the bed of my truck. Rather have them put their hands on the liner than paint. And id suggest line x over rhino liner. Rhino liner looks like shit after its been sitting in the sun

Scrap the liner, take it to a good body shop and get the holes filled properly and repaint the area (good time to touch up the nicks & pits). Then get a Bed Rug and an 06 cover.

Theol55 is right, Bed Rug, 06 Cover, Body shop repair and paint. I was at a car/truck show this weekend. it started to rain. The wife, Daughter and I, sat under the cover, and had a picnic dry. Then laid down on the soft bedrug and dozed off for a few minutes.

I like the idea of doing a liner on top of the rails for that reason of the people leaning and stuff, but I'm afraid it will look bad. Wish I had a picture of someone's truck with it done to reference. Repainting and finishing the rails may be the way to go for looks. Do they make all purpose bed rugs? I took my tonneau off and sold it because I personally wasn't a big fan of it..

Theol55 is right, Bed Rug, 06 Cover, Body shop repair and paint. I was at a car/truck show this weekend. it started to rain. The wife, Daughter and I, sat under the cover, and had a picnic dry. Then laid down on the soft bedrug and dozed off for a few minutes.

I was amazed how soft the rug is first time I laid on it I wanted to sleep

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back