Been MIA....

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life has got my very busy so i havent been on here forever. Just figured i drop a line to say hi to everyone and see how everyone has been!!!!

Hey look who's here

Good to hear bud. Man she is getting big...Recently turned 2 going on 18 LOL. I see you sig says your supercharged that?!?!?! Thats awesome!!!!!!!

Good to hear bud. Man she is getting big...Recently turned 2 going on 18 LOL. I see you sig says your supercharged that?!?!?! Thats awesome!!!!!!!

Yea. Got a great deal on one. I was in cali back in may. I would have hit you up but I got a new phone and lost your number

Here is my current Truck with my daughter standing next to it shorty after i installed my 8" lift

B03EB3B4-EEE5-402B-9CFF-2D154BD4B9D0-825-00000043E71DE70C_zpse335daaa.jpg

sent from my awesome iPhone 5S

Had to get myself a Diesel to tug the toys around :D But man i thought SRT10 maintance was expensive....these diesels are no joke lol

03, what's up, Homie? I thought you were in Germany? You got rid of the '10 to get a 6.0 Ford!?! :dontknow::D

03, what's up, Homie? I thought you were in Germany? You got rid of the '10 to get a 6.0 Ford!?! :dontknow::D

I was only in Germany for a short training mission. I got rid of the '10 because the project was so damn overwhelming on my bank acct LOL. Couldnt find any good low mile Cummins that i liked and my buddy is the Sales manager at Ford so he gave me a smoking deal on a 2006 Ford F-250 Turbo Diesel with only 50K miles(Price was so low i could have sold it the next day and made almost 10grand profit overnight lol)

I was only in Germany for a short training mission. I got rid of the '10 because the project was so damn overwhelming on my bank acct LOL. Couldnt find any good low mile Cummins that i liked and my buddy is the Sales manager at Ford so he gave me a smoking deal on a 2006 Ford F-250 Turbo Diesel with only 50K miles(Price was so low i could have sold it the next day and made almost 10grand profit overnight lol)

The 05 6.0's were an even bigger project than your '10. Not sure about the 06's though. They are quick though.

Back