Been MIA....

The 05 6.0's were an even bigger project than your '10. Not sure about the 06's though. They are quick though.

yeah 06 they didnt change anything untill late 06 and mine is a jan 06 model :dontknow: But my buddy is a Powerstroke tech at Ford so he told me the few things that need to be done asap to "bullet proof" the motor and avoid any problems. Biggest thing is the headstuds are crap and you need to replace with ARP headstuds and factory ford headgaskets, also the EGR cooler is crap and needs to be upgraded which Ford even offers on trucks that blow the factory cooler lol. All in all im happy with it and i have the ARP studs and a few other upgrades in the garage already so once i finish buying everything i plan on pulling cab and just doing it all one day so i dont ever have a nightmere story like most ford owners do haha

and YES its very fast for a huge truck

yeah 06 they didnt change anything untill late 06 and mine is a jan 06 model :dontknow: But my buddy is a Powerstroke tech at Ford so he told me the few things that need to be done asap to "bullet proof" the motor and avoid any problems. Biggest thing is the headstuds are crap and you need to replace with ARP headstuds and factory ford headgaskets, also the EGR cooler is crap and needs to be upgraded which Ford even offers on trucks that blow the factory cooler lol. All in all im happy with it and i have the ARP studs and a few other upgrades in the garage already so once i finish buying everything i plan on pulling cab and just doing it all one day so i dont ever have a nightmere story like most ford owners do haha

and YES its very fast for a huge truck
I have a buddy that has on that runs for about a minute and then dies. I could write a book about everything he has done to try and fix it. He has enough money trying to figure it out to forge and SC my '10. But he said that it was fast, back in the day?lol

LOL, Yeah but really the 6.0 powerstrokes just have a bad name and the reality is if you keep up the maintaince on them, do a few "bullet proofing upgrades" and drive them like you stole them they are great motors(weird that the people that baby them have the most problems).

LOL, Yeah but really the 6.0 powerstrokes just have a bad name and the reality is if you keep up the maintaince on them, do a few "bullet proofing upgrades" and drive them like you stole them they are great motors(weird that the people that baby them have the most problems).

I'm gonna need a burnout video as proof that you are driving it correctly.

Looks who's back.. Is Your truck serviced by Power Pro"s?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFhMLlb5QYQ]Dodge Ram Srt10 Drag Racing In Phoenix AZ at Speedworld On Jan 21 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

What's up? I can't believe you sold that truck! I thought for sure you would marry it. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back