Belanger & forge Motorsport Exhaust System SOUND!

Kuan505

Reaction score

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtLDJ-GRCes]05 DODGE RAM SRT 10 Full exhaust system[/ame]

Took a month to custom made the full exhaust system with electronic valve controlled by forge Motorsport in England.

Enjoy! :rock:

Kuan

That sounds awesome!! and more pics would be great, along with some driving videos. :D

glad you guys like it

At beginning is OPEN and then closed.

Yes, I'll find some time to make a video with Hero3 in 4k resolution.

Your truck is really clean underneath and interesting choice going with 2 mufflers, one before the rear axle and one after. Do you know what the reasoning for this was?

I have no idea..forge Motorsport made the design for me.

We going to dyno it this weekend.

Very curious about the result.

I have KN drop in, Jtsvp throttle body, Belanger headers and the fM exhaust.

Kuan

Re: Belanger & forge Motorsport Exhaust System SOUND!

Sounds sick!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds sick!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What's up new guy! How about making a welcome thread so we can give you a right proper welcome. :D

Looks good but I'm not sure about the spot just in front of the muffler that looks like it bottle necks down? Might just look that way in the picture.

sounded better revving with the valve closed. Idle sound was better when open. Cool looking exhaust but doesn't sound any better than any other exhaust I've heard on these trucks.

It does sound better than Magnablow that most have. It's not raspy, has a decent tone. I really like it as another option to the same ole, same ole. :thrasher:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back