BELANGER HEADERS ON SALE UNITL NOV 1ST

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
BELANGER HEADERS ON SALE UNTIL NOVEMBER 1ST!

HEADERS ONLY $1465 SHIPPED!

HEADERS AND MIDS $1795 SHIPPED!
ALL ORDERS MUST BE MADE OFF THE WEBSITE

Header Features:
•Dyno tuned and track tested long tube
Tri-Y Headers.
•Laser cut 5/16" header plates.
•Mandrel bent 1 3/4" port matched D-
ported equal length primary tubes.
•Primary tubes constructed of
aluminized tubing run 50% cooler
than stainless steel stock exhaust.
•3" collectors.
•High temperature Jet Hot coating
included.
•Comes complete with Gaskets,
Hardware, and Header Hookups.

Complete Kit Features:
•3" high flow catalyitic converters
are fully heat shielded to run much
cooler than stock cats.
•Headers and Mid Pipes bolt
directly to stock cat back or any
aftermarket exhaust.
•Complete bolt on system, no
cutting or welding required.

Ram_header_only.jpg

ram_complete_kit_quad.jpg

HeaderandPipes.jpg

Last edited:
ya know what i dont get along with tony,, but shit thats a f*&kin smokin deal ... nice work tony.. you must be sellin dam near cost

:rock::rock::rock:

guess i should have waited bout 4 years:(:D

for any that don't know, jet-hot coating will cost about $300-400 if you were to bring them a set of headers....

plus they warranty the coating, and if anything goes wrong, they will recoat one time for free...

take that into consideration, as well...

plus after about 10 mins of sitting, i can grab the primary tubes and not get burned...

On a quad cab, would you do with or without cats in FL? All opinions welcome.

I will say this, the hi flow cats belanger uses , you are not going to loose alot of hp, maybe 5-7hp, now with out cats, you may loose a touch of trq,

its a trade off, but either way your good, I prefere catless, and in fla most of the guys run catless, midnite runner has this same set up, running catless on his CE

I will say this, the hi flow cats belanger uses , you are not going to loose alot of hp, maybe 5-7hp, now with out cats, you may loose a touch of trq,

its a trade off, but either way your good, I prefere catless, and in fla most of the guys run catless, midnite runner has this same set up, running catless on his CE

10-4 on the torque loss. can feel it no prob.

but once ya get her rollin:D

And I love it.:rock::rock: Don't know if the guy that is driving behind me does.:D Calling my brother for this deal.:D

have you it in stock,and can it be next week in new york ?

i have there an ce edition on the way to me,and then it can get together with the car. ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back