BELANGER HEADERS ON SALE UNITL NOV 1ST

Tony , do the mids w/ highflow cats have the bungs already installed ? Do these fit without any problems ? I can't remember which header people had to grind or dent the header to clear the steering shaft ....Mine is a 2005 QC.

I am trying to work out a time to go to NC and visit my Mother in New Bern and brothers in Fayetteville. Work is a bitch for me to find time for a visit....But if I can pull it off and that is a big if ! I would be interested in this deal and bringing it to your shop..... How long would it take for you to install them. My visit could only be a couple days Friday and Saturday and back here early Sunday.

Last edited:
It took me a couple of hrs. at the house. So Tony doing it 1/4 of the time. lol

lol... if chris can do it, a blind money with no arms and two broken apposable thumbs on his feet can do it... :D :D

It's not a matter of not being able to do it ... It's time to be able to do it... Since tony will install for $100 at his shop it would be well worth it if I can get the time to head to NC before the deal runs out ...

have you it in stock,and can it be next week in new york ?

i have there an ce edition on the way to me,and then it can get together with the car. ?

I dont have any in stock I will call belanger monday to see if they have any headers allready made up

Tony , do the mids w/ highflow cats have the bungs already installed ? Do these fit without any problems ? I can't remember which header people had to grind or dent the header to clear the steering shaft ....Mine is a 2005 QC.

I am trying to work out a time to go to NC and visit my Mother in New Bern and brothers in Fayetteville. Work is a bitch for me to find time for a visit....But if I can pull it off and that is a big if ! I would be interested in this deal and bringing it to your shop..... How long would it take for you to install them. My visit could only be a couple days Friday and Saturday and back here early Sunday.

bungs are allready in the headers, a day to install, check so on, needs to be here first thing in the morning, and need a weeks notice

The bung is in the mid already for the rear o2 right behind the cat. Its kinda built into the output pipe of the cat before its welded to the aluminized tubing. There are no dents in my headers and there is plenty of clearance it seems. However I'm glad geodriller installed instead of me.

The mids, where they bolt to the catback funnels down to 2.5 inch. With the magnaflow catback being 3 inch with the same 2.5 fitting its like that is the only thing that remains from the stock system.

The magnaflow was made to accomodate the stock mids and the bellanger was made to accomodate the stock catback. When I redo my mids this week I will be getting rid of that bottleneck. Probably little difference I'm just anal about it.

Does this fit an '06 QC ?
Do i need to modify something to make it fit ? If yes, what would that be ?
Thanks for the answers.

The bung is in the mid already for the rear o2 right behind the cat. Its kinda built into the output pipe of the cat before its welded to the aluminized tubing. There are no dents in my headers and there is plenty of clearance it seems. However I'm glad geodriller installed instead of me.

hahaha... he only called me every 5 minutes...:D

After placing an order online, how long will it take receive the package?

To anyone considering going catless, dont worry about it. Ive had them both ways now, and there is a neglible difference with or without cats. It actually feels stronger down low with the cats on. As far as sound... i have the magnaflow catback, and i cant hardly tell a difference in sound with or without the cats. Might as well run them if they come with it. They are well built with mandrel bends.

Only thing i would suggest is to make it 3 inch where it connects to the catback so there isnt a bottleneck.

To anyone considering going catless, dont worry about it. Ive had them both ways now, and there is a neglible difference with or without cats. It actually feels stronger down low with the cats on. As far as sound... i have the magnaflow catback, and i cant hardly tell a difference in sound with or without the cats. Might as well run them if they come with it. They are well built with mandrel bends.

Only thing i would suggest is to make it 3 inch where it connects to the catback so there isnt a bottleneck.

Just beware the emissions inspections if you run without them..

Jeff I know that the state of Virginia use to be real sticklers on making sure that all the emissions equipment was on the vehicle along with probing the tailpipe. I use to be a Va. State Safety and Emissions Inspector until the Undercover State trooper had me verbally reprimanded by the main office in Richmond Va. for doing the best inspection he had seen all week. The trooper was wrong with the things he said I did not check except that I did not tell him the cost was $4.00 before I started the inspection... Of course this was about 30 years ago LOL .When they 1st started the emissions testing it went up to $7.00. I said the hell with it and stopped being a inspector..1st offense is a written reprimand, 2nd offense is a verbal reprimand and 3rd offense is a loss of drivers license, fine and jail time to an inspector that does an improper inspection 3 times was not going to happen. The State went straight to verbal reprimand on me on the 1 and only time they said I did the improper inspection. Not sure About Va. now , but I have heard they are worse than ever with everything. Maryland wasn't much better at the time I was living there. I was born and raised in Springfield Va. Fairfax County. Just outside of DC.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back