Benelli M1 super 90 Question

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got one of these things...?

I have one now that I live on some property and I have a question.....

The thing is semi-auto....after loading the mag tube and jacking one in to the chamber....a second shell does not fall onto the carrier.....do I need to drop one via the switch or will it automatically feed from the tube...onto the carrier and then in to the chamber....when I pull the trigger....?

Nowwhat said:
Anyone got one of these things...?

I have one now that I live on some property and I have a question.....

The thing is semi-auto....after loading the mag tube and jacking one in to the chamber....a second shell does not fall onto the carrier.....do I need to drop one via the switch or will it automatically feed from the tube...onto the carrier and then in to the chamber....when I pull the trigger....?

Mike there is a button or lever that needs to be fliped to allow the next shell in the chamber.....this is used when hunting so you don't have to unload and you can jack the shell out of the chamber while the others stay put and you don't have to unload the rest.....if you still have troubles PM me I will give you my cell number and walk you through it.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Mike there is a button or lever that needs to be fliped to allow the next shell in the chamber.....this is used when hunting so you don't have to unload and you can jack the shell out of the chamber while the others stay put and you don't have to unload the rest.....if you still have troubles PM me I will give you my cell number and walk you through it.

Walt

Got it I think.....yeah that lever drops a shell onto the carrier...ready to rock at that point....?....ain't no hunting being done with this thing....:D ....

I need to come visit you and have you teach me how to shoot some birds....:D ...I bought a Remington 3200 over/under 5 years ago and have never fired it....pretty to look at though....

Nowwhat said:
Got it I think.....yeah that lever drops a shell onto the carrier...ready to rock at that point....?....ain't no hunting being done with this thing....:D ....

I need to come visit you and have you teach me how to shoot some birds....:D ...I bought a Remington 3200 over/under 5 years ago and have never fired it....pretty to look at though....

Anytime my friend....I shoot alot....and teach people to shoot too.....really enjoy shotguns.....you need some help just let me know...:):)

Walt

Thanks Walt...

Just added a 6 round tube and Streamlight....got those Heavier than lead rounds in 9 pellet magnum.....now all I need is a customer.........:D ...you know one of those guys that tries to rob you with a screwdriver....

Nowwhat said:
Thanks Walt...

Just added a 6 round tube and Streamlight....got those Heavier than lead rounds in 9 pellet magnum.....now all I need is a customer.........:D ...you know one of those guys that tries to rob you with a screwdriver....

Mike that will do the job......only pieces will be left.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Mike that will do the job......only pieces will be left.

Walt

sounds like you are talking about my nitrous kit....:D ...good thing my truck isn't black...

K-80-123 said:
Anytime my friend....I shoot alot....and teach people to shoot too.....really enjoy shotguns.....you need some help just let me know...:):)

Walt
Walt,

I 've been shooting trap, skeet, and sporting clays since i was nine years old. I love it! Not competitive but a decent shot. I shoot in Millbrook, NY at a great club up there. I've bird hunted a lot as well, I love duck hunting.
I used to have a K80, my father has a great model 32 4 barrel set for skeet, and a nice K20 three barrel set. Now I'm a Beretta guy and shoot a SO5.

If you're ever teaching in the New York area drop me a line I'm always up for a lesson. Do you compete?

Don

Nowwhat, if you're ever in NY/NJ area I'll take you for some clay shooting, it's a 70mile ride on some great upstate NY two laners perfect for the SRT. We'll ride her hard and put her away wet!

Last edited:
doneo said:
Walt,

I 've been shooting trap, skeet, and sporting clays since i was nine years old. I love it! Not competitive but a decent shot. I shoot in Millbrook, NY at a great club up there. I've bird hunted a lot as well, I love duck hunting.
I used to have a K80, my father has a great model 32 4 barrel set for skeet, and a nice K20 three barrel set. Now I'm a Beretta guy and shoot a SO5.

If your ever teaching in the New York area drop me a line I'm always up for a lesson. Do you compete?

Don

Don, yes every weekend....if I am not at a bird shoot.......shooting is my stress release...:(:(......I have not shot in New York.....mostly in southern states but I have shot in Boston once.......good to see another shooter here...:)
Walt

just looked up Krieghoff on the internet...to see what the K80 in you sig was all about.....damn...wouldn't want to trip and drop one.....:D ....like a piece of art...those Beretta Jubilees aren't ugly either

I've had the honor of shooting with gold medalist Kim Rhode while at Cal Poly (Same school). She and her father have amazing skills, her shotguns were unbelievable.
Only reason I know that shotgun of yours Mike is because of Counter-strike, how sad :D

I hope you don't accidently shoot any rabbits in front of your girlfriend.:D

UNIBOY said:
I hope you don't accidently shoot any rabbits in front of your girlfriend.:D

she would rather catch me with Vprpwr's sister than to catch me hurting one of those disease carrying rodents....

I have a Beretta A390 Silver Mallard, and a Winchester 1300 pump. I am very happy with both of them.

Bill.

i am a beretta fan myself also have a remington 1100 mostly dove hunt down here. shoot clays also

Mike, I have the Benelli M1. Got the same shells, just with a slug mixed in every other shell. Take it to the rifle range, go cut some targets in half. Also, I just picked up a Kalishnikov (sp?) SHOTGUN. Looks like an AK but is magazine fed 12ga. Holds 9 but you can get an extended mag to 15. Russian made, looks real nice. Ill post up a pick. Tryin to find a place to buy the extended mag....no luck so far.

I saw a nice Krieghoff at the gun show last week for $15,000....guess I'll have to stick with the Ruger red label:D

Mike,
If your gonna shoot slugs at somebody get some adjustable tritium ghost ring sights. You can zero your gun in like a rifle with the slugs and be spot-on. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back