BEST CAR ON THE BIG SCREEN

MUTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was just curious, of all the great cars that have "starred" in the movies, which one do you guys (and gals) think was the best car on the big screen?

muttvipertruck said:
Was just curious, of all the great cars that have "starred" in the movies, which one do you guys (and gals) think was the best car on the big screen?

The Cobra from Gumball Rally. I almost cry:( when I see how they beat the shit out of that car.

Ram SRT-10 in Miami Vice??..........:D
Would have been better in Black!!
LOL..Still havent seen the movie.:eek:

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Ram SRT-10 in Miami Vice??..........:D
Would have been better in Black!!
LOL..Still havent seen the movie.:eek:
Any normal person wouldn't even know it was as srt-10. You catch about 5 quick seconds of it. Too bad it didn't have a bigger role. BTW my vote is for the DeLorean in Back to the future.

....aaaahhhh Herbie, that baby could DRIFT. In the Van catagory it would be Mystry Machine, or Clint Eastwood and Clydes pickup truck in Everyway but Loose

HOLLEYWOOD KNIGHTS....that yellow sled owned by the dude going to Nam or the 55, with perhaps the greatest ever actor Tony D driving it. I could go on and on but I need more Capt'n Mo.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Any normal person wouldn't even know it was as srt-10. You catch about 5 quick seconds of it. Too bad it didn't have a bigger role. BTW my vote is for the DeLorean in Back to the future.
That sucks....Kinda like Fast and the Furious Tokio Drift.

1934 Ford coupe used in California Kid

I'm probably the only one thats even seen that movie

wyoramsrt-10 said:

Theres a guy in town here that has one seeing it driving down the road is really cool. Never see him when im driving the truck :(

I like the GTO in XXX id paint it black though...:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back