BEST CAR ON THE BIG SCREEN

1) Challenger in the original Vanishing Point
2) Black 'Cuda in Phantasm
3) All the cars in the New Vanishing Point
4) Gotta love the Charger and the Stang in Bullitt
5) Hell they're pretty much all good!!

Jeff

Don't forget Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!!!!!
Seen in the second picture outrunning the 783 MPH rocket car!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
TV and Movies Trucks:

SRT in Miami Vice....had two scenes, both were quick but kickass...
SRT in FF, Tokyo Drift
Van in Old School...
Powerwagon on Simon and Simon...
Daisy Duke's CJ was pretty sweet...

Favorite Car has to be Stallone's sweet 50's choptop in that movie where he is a cop with Brigitte Neilson or somebody :dontknow:

vette in the outsiders, the redhead was hot too. diane lane i think it was.

How can you forget Cheech and Chong's weed van and the Blues Brothers car? What about the Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am? Or how about the Maximum Overdrive semi truck?

Big Perm said:
TV and Movies Trucks:

SRT in Miami Vice....had two scenes, both were quick but kickass...
SRT in FF, Tokyo Drift
Van in Old School...
Powerwagon on Simon and Simon...
Daisy Duke's CJ was pretty sweet...

Favorite Car has to be Stallone's sweet 50's choptop in that movie where he is a cop with Brigitte Neilson or somebody :dontknow:

That movie is called Cobra.

My vote's fer the Generall Lee.
Kenny Wayne Shepard has what he called Xtreme Lee it wasn't on the big screen, but damn is it sexy!

. . . Or the 1969 Camaro SS Pace Car that Charlies Angel's used.

I'm pretty fond of KITT too. Although I think 3rd gen f-bodies as a whole are garbage, with the exception of the 20th Anniversary TTA.

Can't forget The Bandit.

Last edited:
uncle buck had a pretty sweet ride :D ... so did wayne from wayne's world :p

Sorry guys, but of all the cool cars seen on the big and small screens, my favorite has to be the yellow 69 Camaro convertible with black racing stripes on the TV show Las Vegas. I used to have a red 67 Camaro SS convertible and that show makes me almost tear up every time the car is shown. Why'd I sell it? It became the down payment on my house.

BTW, the movie vanishing point was orginally written for a 69 Camaro. The director was such a mopar freak he insisted on using a Challenger. The car that was blown up at the end of the movie? The mopar freak director refused to blow up a real Challenger for the scene, so look closely, it's a Camaro that gets blown up. Yes, the Challenger had a bowtie stunt-double!!!

Greg

First off,

Thanks for not mentioning the Vette in Corvette summer, that thing was aweful!

I have one not listed yet, the GTO from My Science Project.

Lamborghini LM002 from the movie Toys.

lamborghini-lm00201.jpg

Voodoo said:
Lamborghini LM002 from the movie Toys.

lamborghini-lm00201.jpg

I always wanted one of those... :eek:

Anyone remember the TV show "Nasty Boys"? :dontknow: That was the main vehicle. .... The show was kind-of a 90's Miami Vice, but didn't fare well. I think "Fast Lane" was a pretty good show too. I don't think it is on anymore either. :confused: :(

Uday Hussain had one. .... The US Military blew it up in a "demonstration". (If they only new, or gave a shit, that there were less than 300 produced.) :rolleyes: http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/LM002/UdayHussein.html

Last edited:
fun2xlr8 said:
Sorry guys, but of all the cool cars seen on the big and small screens, my favorite has to be the yellow 69 Camaro convertible with black racing stripes on the TV show Las Vegas. I used to have a red 67 Camaro SS convertible and that show makes me almost tear up every time the car is shown. Why'd I sell it? It became the down payment on my house.

BTW, the movie vanishing point was orginally written for a 69 Camaro. The director was such a mopar freak he insisted on using a Challenger. The car that was blown up at the end of the movie? The mopar freak director refused to blow up a real Challenger for the scene, so look closely, it's a Camaro that gets blown up. Yes, the Challenger had a bowtie stunt-double!!!

Greg
mt brother just sold a 69 ss camaro, yellow with black stripes, 350 4spd matching numbers for 32 and he wasnt finished with it yet. pretty good price if your the seller imho...

Well I'm not much of a movie guy butt mine are
Challenger in Vanishing Point
Stalones Merc
McGuiver( pre jeep) 37 Plymouth P/U
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back