Best Guitarist of all time

I love guitar solos,seen Gilmour on the pulse tour in high school and has been in my mind since.There are alot of greats to remember.My all time fav is Srv Sky is crying.There is a later teenager from myrtle beach where my rents live,named Kid Drew.I will have to see if i have any clips but if he gets the right chance he will be a name to remember.

I love guitar solos,seen Gilmour on the pulse tour in high school and has been in my mind since.There are alot of greats to remember.My all time fav is Srv Sky is crying.There is a later teenager from myrtle beach where my rents live,named Kid Drew.I will have to see if i have any clips but if he gets the right chance he will be a name to remember.

w:)here in ny?

Upstate,(albany area).You?
One of my fav hair band guitarist is cc deville,metal is Dime of course as i have a tatoo of his guitar and name on forearm.

I dunno about the best, its such a tough question. So many great guitar players come to mind....but I've got a nomination for the worst...check this link... I know it's mean but I cant help but laugh.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqnL8Q9WCbY[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back