Best Mods for the $

mauiSRT/10 said:
Anthony quit worrying about gas!!!! You got 500 HP under the hood dude!!! Your in a gas gulping, tire burning, panty dropping machine!!! Good gas mileage would take away the smiles.........and panties!!! LOL

patrick

I believe that for sure. But I was looking for a reason to justify dropping the funds for something like that without feeling guilty.

Hamrhead said:
Plain and Simple - F'n Nitrous!:rock:

Personally, I'm skeeered of it, but you asked.:D

AMEN Brotha!!! Nitrous is the most bang for you buck to boost HP! $539 got me my Zex kit which is good up to a 200HP increase...."I keep mine at 150".

Besides NOS a set of Drag Radials or Drag Slicks is a MUST for drag racing. I'm on my 3rd set of Drag Radials on my truck and was the first mod I did after taking off the wing which is good for half a second in the 1/4 mile!!!:rock:

Venom Power said:
I believe that for sure. But I was looking for a reason to justify dropping the funds for something like that without feeling guilty.

I was just messing with ya cause I know how you like the hotties ontop of you and er the truck!!!!:rock: LOL

I understand your reasoning..........if you decide against the SC route. Get some 4.88 gears in there......truck will feel like a whole new animal!!!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back